the bubble

frogger

Its early, but NFL.com has released a list of players on the bubble. I would be interested in a DB and a LG if one with talent is released

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000229590/article/aj-jenkins-mason-crosby-among-names-on-nfl-bubble

Marrone already said the 2 guys going for the LG spot are the ones who will be fighting. I think Marrone is done bringing in guys for that spot. No LG you bring in by this time will end up being better anyway.

Edited by Meatloaf Sandwich

Marrone already said the 2 guys going for the LG spot are the ones who will be fighting. I think Marrone is done bringing in guys for that spot. No LG you bring in by this time will end up being better anyway.

With all due respect, there will be players released that will be talent upgrades, I think week ones starter is on this team. But, after that, who knows.

Help a brother out... any bills on the list?

Any shocks or surprises around the league?

A.J. Jenkins, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver

Robert Meachem, San Diego Chargers wide receiver

Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers kicker

Ryan Williams, Arizona Cardinals running back

J'Marcus Webb, Chicago Bears offensive tackle

Nnamdi Asomugha, San Francisco 49ers cornerback

Yeah, you gotta kick the tires on any OL, but anytime an OL is released - especially a tackle - I'm skeptical. I don't think it would hurt to consider Nnamdi Asomugha, either. Veteran depth at CB on this team could serve us well in the long run.

Yeah, you gotta kick the tires on any OL, but anytime an OL is released - especially a tackle - I'm skeptical. I don't think it would hurt to consider Nnamdi Asomugha, either. Veteran depth at CB on this team could serve us well in the long run.

I would consider Asomugha as well. There was once a time when he was a very good man-to-man corner. He was just lost playing zone in Philly. That being said, San Fran plays a lot of man-to-man, so if he can't stick there that isn't a good sign for where he's at in his career,

Nnamdi Asomugha. Signs a $12/M a year deal in 2011 Now he's with his third team and about to get cut. But hey, good teams pay for talent. The Philadelphia Eagles helmet logo should be an ATM instead of wings.

PTR

It does amaze me how this guy went from gold to dog crap in 2 years. I don't know how so many people could have been so wrong about him when he was in Oakland. Did he get his money and then just sat back and collected? I also agree that the Eagles have made some of thee worst personnel decisions the past few years starting with Asomugha, Peters, Bell, ....

It does amaze me how this guy went from gold to dog crap in 2 years. I don't know how so many people could have been so wrong about him when he was in Oakland. Did he get his money and then just sat back and collected? I also agree that the Eagles have made some of thee worst personnel decisions the past few years starting with Asomugha, Peters, Bell, ....

... Vick, Young, Edwards, Kearse ...

Man, that is a bad list ...

I would claim Asomugha in a heartbeat if he was cut---worth the risk/reward. It just shows how NFL systems really do matter in the NFL.

Revis could bust in TB ....not likely but it could happen.

what hurt Nnamdi Asomugha in Philadelphia was his style of play doesnt mesh with the way Philly played in terms of man-to man, isolated coverage, or zone defense. He may be better suited to the role of just leave me to this one receiver and let me follow him around the field instead of worrying about zones/areas and assignment responsibilities.