Hugh Douglas and Michael Smith Debatical

From Jack's link:

Hugh Douglas got into a fight with his ESPN "Numbers Don't Lie" co-host Michael Smith (R.) during a party thrown by the National Association of Black Journalists at the House of Blues in Orland, Florida.

Bill O'Reilly, Michelle Malkin, and Telemundo should get together and sue that organization for racial discrimination

Hearst, Pulitizer, Dowd, Novak, and Hunter S Thompson should sue all of them for considering themselves journalists.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason this thread comes up on Google is because it's one of the very few instances of that "word" being used. Because it's not a word. You can't misuse something that doesn't exist. My mind is blown.

It's in the "Urban Dictionary" but even with that definition it didn't seem to make much sense.

The reason this thread comes up on Google is because it's one of the very few instances of that "word" being used. Because it's not a word. You can't misuse something that doesn't exist. My mind is blown.

I did this whole post with an IPhone. If I misused a word than excuse me but the way that people act around here is actually comical. My post wasn't difficult to understand, it's about racism. I'm curious to see the reaction about all of this. Will this be a big deal or will it get quietly swept under the rug.

True to form that the subject's content is ignored and once again the majority around here want to pounce on the misuse of a word. Now THAT blows my mind! Lol!

I did this whole post with an IPhone. If I misused a word than excuse me but the way that people act around here is actually comical. My post wasn't difficult to understand, it's about racism. I'm curious to see the reaction about all of this. Will this be a big deal or will it get quietly swept under the rug.

True to form that the subject's content is ignored and once again the majority around here want to pounce on the misuse of a word. Now THAT blows my mind! Lol!

You need to stop and think. Some of us haven't focused on "debatical" but have made comments having to do with racism. You complain about the comments about your misuse of the word, while ignoring the posts that were directed towards racism.

You stated in the OP that most racism is white on black. Do you want to expand on that or walk that comment back?

sorry op but the iphone rant made zero sense to me. not sure what this thread is about. read on a link Hugh called out Michael Smith (uncle tom/house n).

Michael Smith is uber annoying IMO. I could see how Douglas as a co-worker would have a dislike for Smith. I don't hate many on ESPN but Smith IMO is the worst. As dumb as Bayless is, hes at least entertaining every blue moon.

On the contrary, I skipped over the Debatical to see what the post was about . I then decided it was better use of my energy to try to figure out what debatical was.

Sorry for the post, I can see that it was a mistake and I shouldn't have posted it.

Complete walk backs aren't allowed here without a real confession. What did you mean about the majority of racism is white on black? You said it, stand by it or walk it back with an apology for that too.

Complete walk backs aren't allowed here without a real confession. What did you mean about the majority of racism is white on black? You said it, stand by it or walk it back with an apology for that too.

!@#$ off @$$hole, who the !@#$ do you think you are?! Walk this off.

I suggest if you're that thinned skinned you stay away...very far away from here.

I'm getting fed up with all of you telling me what to do and talking to me like ****. I apologized retracted my post after getting mountains of verbal abuse. You don't like it? Too fukking bad, neither do I.

I will join the debatical: Black on black racism and crime has always been perceived as less of an issue.

Tipster, you have coined the perfect word to define PPP. Debate plus debacle could not capture this place better. Take a bow and make no apology.

Edited by John Adams

!@#$ off @$$hole, who the !@#$ do you think you are?! Walk this off.

Wow, so you make a claim and get called out for it. Can't back up your own assertion and get pissy for being called out.

This is why there can never be a national discussion on race as I've heard it called. A discussion involves more than one point of view and a willingness to hear the faults of ones own point of view

Wow, so you make a claim and get called out for it. Can't back up your own assertion and get pissy for being called out.

This is why there can never be a national discussion on race as I've heard it called. A discussion involves more than one point of view and a willingness to hear the faults of ones own point of view

What if you can't understand one point of view?

Nothing better than an OP meltdown when the thread he started doesn't go the way he envisioned. :lol:

Well, expect for a healthy dose of white guilt and hang-wringing over situations in places where one has never set foot.

As far as Hugh Douglas, I've been in a fantasy league for about 10 years where most of the guys are black. The over/under on the # of times they call the commissioner 'yellow' or 'house !@#$' during the season is about 37. I should probably call CNN so we can have have the right level of white hysteria next time it happens.

I'm getting fed up with all of you telling me what to do and talking to me like ****. I apologized retracted my post after getting mountains of verbal abuse. You don't like it? Too fukking bad, neither do I.

I don't like it? Dude I !@#$ing love it! Y'all come back now, ya hear.

You can't misuse a word that doesn't exist.

The "subject's content" was nonsensical ramblings which hardly seem relevant to the exchange between Douglas and Smith. Calling someone a "house nig#$%" isn't a racist remark.