Randy Moss $10,000

stevestojan

I think the guy is a punk, BUT the most he should have gotten from his antics was a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Am I missing something?  :)

204943[/snapback]

That's the part that annoys me. Spikes got a flag for this...

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums...s%20Bowling.jpg

Yet, Randy Moss got NO FLAG for mooning the crowd and wiping his ass on the goal post. :lol:

Looks like you could start about 6 new threads with that response. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

205001[/snapback]

Yeah, fridays are slow... Tom should be busy, oh wait - no, no, no he won't...

yeah, I'll wait till tomorrow. Days ago go faster when I watch his squirm, trying to sound as smart as possibly while throwing what amount to 3rd grade insults.

Randy talking to reporters about fine:

KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

Randy

awww... how sweet. You know my schedule. It's not on. But The O.C. was as good as usual.

Thanks for your concern, you toad.

205022[/snapback]

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

15 yards for using the same lame insult twice within a 12 hour period.

awww... how sweet. You know my schedule. It's not on. But The O.C. was as good as usual.

Thanks for your concern, you toad.

205022[/snapback]

Ooooh...sounds like I hit a nerve now. Sensitive about your TV viewing habits, just a little bit? :lol:

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

15 yards for using the same lame insult twice within a 12 hour period.

205024[/snapback]

I guess I missed it the first time around...that's what I get for not actually reading his nonsense, though.

By the way...what are you doing on the internet at 11pm? :lol:

I guess I missed it the first time around...that's what I get for not actually reading his nonsense, though. 

By the way...what are you doing on the internet at 11pm?  :lol:

205026[/snapback]

Slumming. My wife isn't feeling well and I'm trying to keep quiet so she can rest. It's not easy when you have 3 dobermans who want to play with "dad" and aren't afraid to let me know their displeasure with not being allowed to do so.

$10000 for that... dang... i think that shows how the No Fun League drains the excitement out of the game. This was a funny reaction to Fudgepacker fans annually mooning the busses. Buck deserves to be B word slapped for not getting a chuckle out of it and the rest of the media should have had a good laugh from it. This in no way corrupted Americas youth as little kids do the same exact thing, and some actually do moon people and cars and other things. So the problem with this is that the media and people are so freakin uptight. No one would remember the celebrations and pregame skits, if people didn't overreact.

Randy talking to reporters about fine:

KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

Randy

205023[/snapback]

I guarantee that won't suprise anyone. Man, what an !@#$. I hope he doesn't get a touchdown, because if he did...I could just imagine him actually taking his pants off. :lol:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Moss

So the problem with this is that the media and people are so freakin uptight. No one would remember the celebrations and pregame skits, if people didn't overreact.

205030[/snapback]

While I didn't find it funny (not offensive, just not funny), and don't understand why you or anyone else would...you certainly pegged the above correctly. If Buck hadn't gone off on such a tirade on it, I never even would have really noticed...

So a fake mooning in Lambeau is seven and one half times less bad than a clothesline hit that nearly leaves a guy half-crippled?  The NFL's got a pretty screwed up sense of justice.

Of course, I kind of figured that out when that Cleveland receiver last year held up the "Please fine me again, Mr. Tagliabue" sign on the sidelines on TV during a game last year...and got fined $10k.  :lol:

204972[/snapback]

Since you love to correct people- that was not a Cleveland WR. It was Chad Johnson from the Bengals. The message also read "Dear NFL please don't fine me again Merry Christmas"

Since you love to correct people- that was not a Cleveland WR.  It was Chad Johnson from the Bengals.  The message also read "Dear NFL please don't fine me again Merry Christmas"

205035[/snapback]

Did I say Cleveland? I meant Cinci. (No, really, I did...) As for the rest of the clarification, thank you...I thought that was damned funny and creative of Johnson, myself. :lol:

Did I say Cleveland?  I meant Cinci.  (No, really, I did...)  As for the rest of the clarification, thank you...I thought that was damned funny and creative of Johnson, myself.  :lol:

205037[/snapback]

I thought that sign was classic myself :)

Yeah, fridays are slow... Tom should be busy, oh wait - no, no, no he won't...

yeah, I'll wait till tomorrow. Days ago go faster when I watch his squirm, trying to sound as smart as possibly while throwing what amount to 3rd grade insults.

205006[/snapback]

I was wondering how people get up to about 12,000 posts. I guess if you and Tom just follow each other around tossing insults back and forth, they add up quickly. :lol:

That's the part that annoys me.  Spikes got a flag for this...

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums...s%20Bowling.jpg

Yet, Randy Moss got NO FLAG for mooning the crowd and wiping his ass on the goal post.  :lol:

205005[/snapback]

That is my point exactly, Mike. Get some consistency to the penalty or keep the flag in your pocket. :)