(OT) Why doesn't my wife wear stuff like this?

zow2

I wouldn't want my wife to, but I wouldn't mind it if it were a woman that I was going on a date or two with then discarding. I'd make sure I hit all the hot spots and have as many friends see as possible. I'd be a hero.

204724[/snapback]

ah, sort of like a trophy-dumpster?

Why wouldn't you be happy to have your significant other wear that....seems like if she is coming home with me...let me look... they cannot touch.

204785[/snapback]

I couldn't, my scumbag friends would bring it up all the time in inappropriate places. "Remember when we saw your wife's boobs? That was great!"

That is brilliant. You can pretty much do anythign with photoshop these days. Project for someone- photshop yourself in with our lovely lass from the photo.

204789[/snapback]

You sound like fark.com

I guess I don't understand fashion because I don't see the point of any woman bothering to wear that dress. A woman who buys that obviously is in dire need of getting as much attention from men as possible. So why not just save money and go completely naked???

204830[/snapback]

I don't think that dress is for wearing. Designers seem to like trying to make the most "artistic" things they can to build up their reputation. I don't get it personally, but at least I think that's the deal.

CW