OT: real college essay...this takes balls

Ramius

If this really is a college essay, then the instructer would have a masters or higher degree right?  Look at the teacher's handwriting. It looks like a 4th grader. I don't think its real.

204845[/snapback]

The President has a Master's Degree. Shoots that theory right there.

If this really is a college essay, then the instructer would have a masters or higher degree right?  Look at the teacher's handwriting. It looks like a 4th grader. I don't think its real.

204845[/snapback]

Or it's a first year comp class and they've got an aid/grad student teaching it...

im guessin this college is not DUKE or UNC chapel hill....

my professor would have read the first line and put an F on it.

it was probubly read by a grad student reading essays for the professor. it is common for a grad student to grade papers and even teach the lower level classes.

"riding in the benzo, poppin my colla

see some fine wenches, hafta halla

Diamonds, gold, the all mighty dolla

Im opedipus B word, the original balla

i bust out my 9, to light up your impala.

!@#$ the police."

"where is the text"..

"basicaly he was !@#$in his own mom which is !@#$in nasty"

"which is the gayest ending ever. the greeks invented anal lube. this is the conclusion. the end."

"what conclusion"

LOL best ending to a essay EVER!!! the profesors response was great... "what conclusion"....

Ladies and gents, I give you the by-product of diversity-at-all-costs on the college campuses of America. Let's accept a borderline retard just because he's black and we can push the male minority student percentages up. Nevermind that this is slowly turning higher academics into a joke as standards decline. Why can't Emeka Okafor be the role model of choice? That guy is just awesome.

Maybe more people should listen to Bill Cosby than castigating him for speaking the truth.