Animated historical map

boyst

Another mistake I see is they have Pennsylvania uncontested at the beginning. The Erie Triangle was disputed by PA, NY, and some New England states until the early 1790s and eventually given to PA to allow access to the Great Lakes.

I agree with both of what you guys are saying to an extent... BUT, the areas weren't given to OH and PA... Both were in the original state constitutions... They just resolved any discrepancy... IMO, I do not think the PA thing and Toledo War should show. Toledo War was not even a year and way too melodramatic! I mean, a guy got stabbed with a pen and that amounted to bloodshed? LoL... Who the hell names their child "Two"... And you wonder why jboyst is partying w/cows... WAY too much time spent in the Toledo Strip growing up! Now you are on notice for being in the Erie Triangle /dev... ;-) :-P

Same with why the dispute between NY-VT doesn't show... Just way too small of a deal.

NOW... Turtle Island (western basin of Lake Erie), as small as it is, became half MI and half OH in 1973 (MI v. OH)... THAT should show since it was previoulsy all of OH... LoL ;-)

Anway, you don't hear Wisconsin belly aching that MI got almost half the Upper Peninsula outta the Toledo War deal... :-P

I agree with both of what you guys are saying to an extent... BUT, the areas weren't given to OH and PA... Both were in the original state constitutions... They just resolved any discrepancy... IMO, I do not think the PA thing and Toledo War should show. Toledo War was not even a year and way too melodramatic! I mean, a guy got stabbed with a pen and that amounted to bloodshed? LoL... Who the hell names their child "Two"... And you wonder why jboyst is partying w/cows... WAY too much time spent in the Toledo Strip growing up! Now you are on notice for being in the Erie Triangle /dev... ;-) :-P

Same with why the dispute between NY-VT doesn't show... Just way too small of a deal.

NOW... Turtle Island (western basin of Lake Erie), as small as it is, became half MI and half OH in 1973 (MI v. OH)... THAT should show since it was previoulsy all of OH... LoL ;-)

Anway, you don't hear Wisconsin belly aching that MI got almost half the Upper Peninsula outta the Toledo War deal... :-P

Don't you have fish to chase or something?

Another mistake I see is they have Pennsylvania uncontested at the beginning. The Erie Triangle was disputed by PA, NY, and some New England states until the early 1790s and eventually given to PA to allow access to the Great Lakes.

The Erie triangle is there, briefly at the start. You have to be watching for it, though.