Any Bills fans in Indy?

Anyone in Indianapolis looking to help start a BillsBackers group that would meet at a Downtown Indianapolis bar?

I have a very nice pub downtown that would agree to play Bills games in a upstairs bar with like10 TV's and couple pool tables, with seperate bar and seating area, with the game sound on if we could get enough people to show up week to week. The Indy Bills backers used to meet on the Northside in a bar in Castleton. They have since moved to watch games at someone's house in like Carmel. That group wasnt really any fun anyway and met to far on northside. So I thought downtown would be a great central location to draw fans from all sides of Indy. The bar is a long established Indy Pub, about 10 blocks north of the circle. So far enough away from Lucas Oil Stadium to not be caught up to bad traffic if Colts are playing home.

What I need is like another 10 people so I could apply to the Bills and establish another chapter and get on the Bills.com site to get name out there and attract more Bills fans. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks

I'd recommend you market this to all the other Bills fan message boards and Facebook groups. You might also get your own Indianapolis Bills Backers Facebook page for those in Indy who are looking for other fans. I'll bet you find a bunch of them once they know how to find you.

• 1 month later...