Cows cause airplane crash

Beerball

We had to do a fly around when landing in Buffalo a couple of years ago because of geese on the runway. I sent my wife an email as soon as we landed and told her what happened and how cool it was. She said "cool? You must be drunk." Ahhhh I just spent whe whole day flying across the country, of course I'm drunk.

Beerball is getting soft. A perfect chance to throw me an insult...and he chickened out. It was an easy lob for someone else to even come in with a line.

You people disgust me.

Oh, and yes. I would.

Beerball is getting soft. A perfect chance to throw me an insult...and he chickened out. It was an easy lob for someone else to even come in with a line.

You people disgust me.

Oh, and yes. I would.

I thought about it but I am not rude and live in a hilly region... Us flatlanders tend to error on the nice side... :-P

What we lack in geography, we make up in social graces... :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You people disgust me.

Oh, and yes. I would.

I would have, but I honestly didn't know you were Indonesian.

You people disgust me.

Oh, and yes. I would.

I didn't get any insults either!

You people disgust me.

Oh, and yes. I would.

Any post on this forum that deals with cows, other farm animals, animal love, cross dressing or gender transformation IS about you. What I failed to realize is that you did not intuitively understand this. As hard as it is for me to say this...I overestimated you.

Can't they put a "cow catcher" (pilot) on a jet? Make it look like 4-4-2... ;-)

Alaska Airlines used to fly 737-200's with a device on the nose gear that resembled a cow catcher. It was on the trailing side of the nose gear and it was supposed to deflect gravel away from the engines. Several Alaska Airports still had gravel runways then.