Now that's a sammich!

Beerball

That is insane. How could one person consume that in 40 mins? :sick:

I ask that every time I see that Man vs Food show come on...sure enough, most of the time the guy gets it done.

I ask that every time I see that Man vs Food show come on...sure enough, most of the time the guy gets it done.

I hear you. But, it's still shocking. This is from the article. The 'description' in the last part is an instant classic....

"Let us break this bad boy down for you. It's got cheesesteak, cheese burgers, pastrami, chicken fingers, bacon,

mozzarella sticks, fried eggs, jalapeno poppers, fries, onion rings, chili, marinara and fat sauce. Oh, and it comes

on a 27-inch garlic bread roll. The sandwich looks like every fast-food restaurant in the nation collided with a

semi truck and had a big, fat baby, then covered that baby with French fries and pink sauce."

:lol:

I hear you. But, it's still shocking. This is from the article. The 'description' in the last part is an instant classic....

"Let us break this bad boy down for you. It's got cheesesteak, cheese burgers, pastrami, chicken fingers, bacon,

mozzarella sticks, fried eggs, jalapeno poppers, fries, onion rings, chili, marinara and fat sauce. Oh, and it comes

on a 27-inch garlic bread roll. The sandwich looks like every fast-food restaurant in the nation collided with a

semi truck and had a big, fat baby, then covered that baby with French fries and pink sauce."

:lol:

I'm 6'2" and built like an NFL lineman...I doubt I could even get half of that thing down in 40 min...would be fun to try though!

I wonder if it would be delicious, or if it would be overkill to the degree that it would be a let down?

Didn't see anywhere about the weight of it

I saw another article about it that said it was 9 pounds.

Their website....

http://www.fatsalsde...-Fat-Fatty.aspx (the video has a female version of Adam Richman)

I'm disappointed that you can only order it if you're doing the challenge. What if 10 people want a cheap meal?

I saw another article about it that said it was 9 pounds.

Their website....

http://www.fatsalsde...-Fat-Fatty.aspx (the video has a female version of Adam Richman)

I'm disappointed that you can only order it if you're doing the challenge. What if 10 people want a cheap meal?

It is still 5 bucks a person... Now if the 10 want a cheap meal, order 3 or 4 $5 pizzas @ Little Caesars. ;-)