Explosions in Detroit (Michael Bay Style)

ajzepp

Most of the time I'm not all that interested in some random video from a movie shoot, but the extent of the set and the destructiveness here is actually pretty cool.

I'm just glad Shia LeBouf is nowhere to be found...Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci is a huge upgrade.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/63569

I know I have not been to a movie in years so I can only go by what I see in the trailers but does every movie Hollywood put out these day have tons of explosions and cars flying through the air? It seems every clip I see is of a car flying through the air. WTH??

I know I have not been to a movie in years so I can only go by what I see in the trailers but does every movie Hollywood put out these day have tons of explosions and cars flying through the air? It seems every clip I see is of a car flying through the air. WTH??

Try watching tv....

Too many stupid reality and low budget shows across 500 channels.

Try watching tv....

Too many stupid reality and low budget shows across 500 channels.

No thanks. We dumped cable earlier this year and only got an antenna to watch the morning local news for the weather and traffic. Unfortunately we have to sit through all the crap (murders, assaults, rapes, commercials) to get that. Luckily we only watch for 15 minutes or so.

Steel Magnolias 2: Petal to the Metal