Meanwhile, at Jets camp....

Kolb is as much the Bill's starter as Sanchez is for the Jets. I don't know if anyone has been following the Jets QB battle but it sounds to me like Geno Smith is the favorite.

I've been following it. There hasn't been any separation by Smith, but he also doesn't fall on his ass or run into his lineman's rear and bounce off. It's likely given Sanchez being Sanchez that they'll go with Smith.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyone here in Syracuse that ever goes to the Jets training camp or even knows that it's there.

I guess you don't read the PS or watch Channel 9. To them, it's like the Jets are the only NFL team when it comes to camp coverage.

I hope Sanchez starts because he gives the Bills the best chance of winning both games against them.

Look at it this way, he was dating Eva Longoria and fumbled that too. lol

The Jets are a joke lead by a guy that has a foot fetish and has bulls chase after him in Spain, risking injury or even his life.

I love it, the Jets are and continue to be a hott mess.

I think the overwhelming majority of football fans here in Syracuse are paying attention to the SU Orange preseason camp - not any of the NFL camps.

But when the P-S does have an online article about the Jets camp I don't see too many readers' comments.

When the P-S has an article about the Bills camp, especially vis-a-vis SU, there's a lot of readers' comments.

How come you failed to mention that it was the Jets annual Green/White scrimmage when you gave these numbers?

Jeez, guys, lighten up. I was just making the point that a ton of fans go to the Jets training camp. I actually misread the original post and didn't get that he was referring specifically to people from Syracuse.

kinda reminds me when Fitz got booed and Chan was all "you dog one of us, you dog all of us." Except with the Jests, it was the "father of the year" candidate that stuck up for the qb than the coach.

I don't know about playoffs this year, but I am sensing a lock that we finish at the very least 3rd in the division, get excited!

The Jets had a scrimmage. The Bills had a morning practice. That could be a contributing factor.

To Rubes' post, the other thing is that I don't think Growney Stadium holds much more than 3000 fans so not only is it a live scrimmage versus a practice but the venues are different sizes too.

I'm getting pretty excited about tomorrow night's scrimmage.

Live bullets and according to Leo Roth's piece in the D & C, Marrone is licking his chops.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20130804/SPORTS0103/308040034/Leo-Roth-Doug-tw-bills-drive-Marrone-tries-toughen-up-his-Buffalo-Bills

kinda reminds me when Fitz got booed and Chan was all "you dog one of us, you dog all of us." Except with the Jests, it was the "father of the year" candidate that stuck up for the qb than the coach.

I don't know about playoffs this year, but I am sensing a lock that we finish at the very least 3rd in the division, get excited!

Actually the fans weren't booing Fitz.

They were heckling Trent.

kinda reminds me when Fitz got booed and Chan was all "you dog one of us, you dog all of us." Except with the Jests, it was the "father of the year" candidate that stuck up for the qub than the coach.

They were booiing trent edwards not fitzpatrick.

According to the BN, "a full house of over 5000" watched the Bills light practice yesterday.

So as suspected, the Bills capacity at Growney is less than the Jets capacity in Cortland.

We're not going to let this go, I see.

We're not going to let this go, I see.

Not until you've given a personal apology to all the posters here, the Buffalo Bills football club, the staff at St. John Fisher, the people of Pittsford, NY, the Growney family who bequeathed SJF the money to build the stadium, M&T Bank, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Western New York, Perry's Ice Cream, Snapple, Tops Friendly Markets, and Frey Electric.

You have caused many people a lot of heartache for your reckless and misinformed post.

According to the BN, "a full house of over 5000" watched the Bills light practice yesterday.

So as suspected, the Bills capacity at Growney is less than the Jets capacity in Cortland.

Bills also hold training camp in their backyard of fandom while Jets may well be in the tundra as far as their fans understand geometry.

Live bullets and according to Leo Roth's piece in the D & C, Marrone is licking his chops.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20130804/SPORTS0103/308040034/Leo-Roth-Doug-tw-bills-drive-Marrone-tries-toughen-up-his-Buffalo-Bills

Uncommonly well written article. Well, up until the last two lines..