Great graffiti

Beerball

i get that graffiti can ruin buildings, but some of this stuff is absolutely incredible, i have no issue with taggers going after run down buildings, bridges etc, as long as its done with some bit of artistic quality and not just a black paint spelling of a local gang.

i get that graffiti can ruin buildings, but some of this stuff is absolutely incredible, i have no issue with taggers going after run down buildings, bridges etc, as long as its done with some bit of artistic quality and not just a black paint spelling of a local gang.

Agree. Same w/train art. We have a Union Pacific line by our house and there always great art work on the trains...

I disagree. 99.999% of it is **** and an eyesore. I don't know if I've ever seen any that made me think "wow, that's really good" and I've in LA, SF and Oakland for 30 plus years. And this line from the story says it all about these people.

The Londoner said it should not be for the council to decide on the "legitimacy" or "worthiness" of a piece.

Really? Then who should it be up to?