"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

In fact, POTUS has little time for foreign affairs right now; CBS reports that Ellen's selfie from the Oscar broadcast has "beaten" the POTUS selfie in terms of number of views. He probably has his administration working on a rebound selfie right now. And with POTUS' naiveté he will probably ask Putin to lean in too.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ukraine conflict tests Obama´s credibility on the world stage

CBS News, by Rebecca Kaplan

The crisis in Ukraine has brought out a fresh round of critics of President Obama´s foreign policy who see a pattern emerging: the president tries to assert his authority and direct events on the world stage with empty threats, which inevitably have no follow through. With each instance, U.S. power grows weaker as foreign powers view Mr. Obama as the president who cried wolf. The latest case: Mr. Obama´s public warning to Russia to stay out of Ukraine was followed by an invasion just days later. It´s just the latest failure, say critics who point to Syria as an example.

CBS News

So which one is it? America can't do it because it's not in their interest or America is weak?

Interest, but to those saying Obama is cutting defense, let's look at those who refuse to allow higher taxes to pay for the military spending and would rather have the cuts

Interest, but to those saying Obama is cutting defense, let's look at those who refuse to allow higher taxes to pay for the military spending and would rather have the cuts

So you're stating your belief that all government spending in our current budget is maximized for both essentialness and efficiency?

Tea Party weakened American power:

http://thehill.com/n...on-defense-cuts

From your link to the 2 1/2 year old article:

"The Pentagon is likely to be hit by further budget cuts no matter what under the deal signed into law by President Obama."

Read more: http://thehill.com/n...s#ixzz2v0mRvivm

Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Edited by 3rdnlng

That can't be right, you said you don't interact with me.

But, ok, no, I do not believe that and have no idea at all how you deduced that from what I wrote

I don't debate ideas with you, because you're intellectually dishonest.

And I've once again exposed you for what you are, blaming the TEA Party for the Ukraine.

.....................and now ?

For the Obama Administration its back to business as usual

After Denouncing Putin in Classroom, Obama Heads to Fundraisers

The following is from ABC News… and seems like the sort of thing the media might have given the White House a pass over, a few years ago:

Bh5v_GZCIAA8wHM.jpg

This is awful, awful advance work on the part of the White House. And the contrast with Vladimir Putin today is… not good.

Tonight the president will attend a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in McLean, Virginia.

Then tomorrow, “President Barack Obama will fly to Boston Wednesday to take part in a series of fundraising events.”

The following is from ABC News… and seems like the sort of thing the media might have given the White House a pass over, a few years ago:

Bh5v_GZCIAA8wHM.jpg

This is awful, awful advance work on the part of the White House. And the contrast with Vladimir Putin today is… not good.

Tonight the president will attend a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in McLean, Virginia.

Then tomorrow, “President Barack Obama will fly to Boston Wednesday to take part in a series of fundraising events.”

I think the contrast is excellent. Obama needs funds, he stumps for them. Putin needs funds...he bullies a neighboring country, invades them to secure basing rights, then having abrogated the basing treaty he triples energy prices.

Bh5v_GZCIAA8wHM.jpg

Just another window into the heart and mind of Obama. Gotta hand it to him, nothing trumps the agenda.

Bh5v_GZCIAA8wHM.jpg

This is the picture we want to send the Russians right now? Obama speaking, again, alone, from the Romper Room? /facepalm Oh, yeah I can just hear it too "we don't want to send a provocative image out, we need to be seen as taking the high ground, and proceeding with business as usual....let's put Obama in a school, and show that our values aren't going to be compromised by a bully".

When business as usual = feckless, clueless, and weak? Sheer idiocy.

Would Harry Truman be seen standing in such a silly place, in the middle of a foreign policy crisis? Would JFK?

Somebody needs to punch Obama in the face. Somebody who is a real freind of his. Somebody needs to wake him up, and tell him that he's not only in danger of destroying his legacy(which is apparently the only thing he cares about), but that he's in danger of setting up a European war, that could easily turn into a world war.

Obama needs to plant his ass in the situation room, surrounded by generals, and take pictures of that. I can't believe that, after the terrible "all by myself on the phone, jeans" picture....that this is the picture that comes out next. :wallbash:

War is about intelligence, sure, but due to the fog of war, it's about your gut: what does your gut say to you, about this picture, if you are Putin?

Would Harry Truman be seen standing in such a silly place, in the middle of a foreign policy crisis? Would JFK?

What, you don't remember JFK addressing the nation during the Cuban Missile Crisis from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland?

What, you don't remember JFK addressing the nation during the Cuban Missile Crisis from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland?

Well, now remember, I'm not as good at history as you are. However, I prefer the Sam Kinison version:http://comedy-quotes.com/sam-kinison/being_jfk.html

My favorite president, John F. Kennedy. Charming guy, great president. !@#$ed Marilyn Monroe. President of the United States and !@#$ed Marilyn Monroe. What do you want?! I know some people give him **** about that, yeah like you wouldn't have. No you'd have been too busy studying the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Yeah you wouldn't have wanted a piece of Marilyn, not you, no. Yeah you're too patriotic, !@#$ you, you'd have done her. You'd have been just like JFK. You'd have been there in the Oval Office, Marilyn across the desk, your dick up her ass, lookin' out at the Washington Monument going: "You know, it doesn't get much better than this, does it? President of the United States. Dick in Marilyn Monroe. My finger on the !@#$ing button telling the !@#$ing Russians to get their missiles out of Cuba in twelve hours. It doesn't get better than this."

:lol: Imagine how different the world would be if Kinison was still alive. The PC people, and the phony moral superiority people would be absolutely screwed. They thank thier lucky stars every day that he is dead, because he always owned them, completely.