"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

Probably not. As much as the multitude of extra-legal changes to the ACA piss me off, I'd say it's not an impeachable offense until someone tries and succeeds in challenging the changes in court, which court orders Obama then proceeds to ignore.

And I truly wish someone would challenge that bull **** in court, to re-establish that our government's based on the rule of law, rather than on the rule of man.

Many have, and have been denied standing.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Democrats aren't scared of impeachment. At most, they're just using fear to get money.

They've done a good job of using idiots to set the foundation for all the right-wing crazy. Birthers, racists, Donald Trump, etc. The base who gobbles the knob -- the gatormans and ...lybobgetaphuckingnormalscreenname -- they'd throw in cash to stop the crazy people lined up to impeach Obama. Because they know that when the Bushrummy meets the teabaggercruz at the corner of Phony Scandal Street and Fag-haters Blvd., a dead grandparent is going to take food from the mouth of a starving baby.

And only they can stop it from happening because everyone else is too stupid to get a voter ID let alone figure out what to do next.

Probably not. As much as the multitude of extra-legal changes to the ACA piss me off, I'd say it's not an impeachable offense until someone tries and succeeds in challenging the changes in court, which court orders Obama then proceeds to ignore.

And I truly wish someone would challenge that bull **** in court, to re-establish that our government's based on the rule of law, rather than on the rule of man.

I'm with you 100%. As much as I hate seeing Obama taking full control of the reigns, I'd hate it just as much when a right wing president did it. I want us to follow the constitution.

Even some of the liberal justices voiced skepticism about the Justice Department’s position.

At the Supreme Court, a royal mess for ‘King Barack’

by Dana Milbank,

Monday morning’s Supreme Court argument about the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority to regulate greenhouse gases went badly for the Obama administration — so much so that the real question before the justices seemed to be how severe the EPA’s loss would be.

The administration’s solicitor general, Donald Verrilli, pleaded with the justices to recognize the “urgent problem” of climate change, because the “threat to future generations gets worse” with each passing year.

But as the argument played out, the court’s swing justice, Anthony Kennedy, made clear that he agreed with the conservatives that the administration had gone too far in its carbon-dioxide regulations. Even some of the liberal justices voiced skepticism about the Justice Department’s position.

More at link

Washington Post

Couldn't find a Holder thread, and since Holder is just doing Barry's bidding, I'll throw this here.

Coalition of African American Pastors have had enough of Holder.

“The Attorney General of the United States should be impeached over his repeated lawlessness in attempting to impose same-sex marriage throughout the nation,” said Reverend Bill Owens, CAAP Founder and President. “It’s one thing to make a political argument that gay marriage should be the law, but it’s quite another to take actions that ignore federal law, Supreme Court rulings, and the constitutions of dozens of states that have specifically rejected the redefinition of marriage which the administration is trying to impose.”

“As much as President Obama and Attorney General Holder would like it to be otherwise, we live in a democracy—with government of, by, and for the people—not a monarchy ruled by a king issuing decrees from on high,” Reverend Owens continued. “The citizens of several states who have voted overwhelmingly to preserve marriage have had their votes voided and thrown out by radical federal judges; and the Obama administration—in particular the Justice Department—has been shamefully complicit in this attack on the rights of those voters.”

Wait . Black Christians are racists?

Awkward.

Couldn't find a Holder thread, and since Holder is just doing Barry's bidding, I'll throw this here.

Coalition of African American Pastors have had enough of Holder.

Wait . Black Christians are racists?

Awkward.

You're racist for saying black pastors are racist.

Unfortunately this story will be ignored by the media

When Failure Is Success :For Obama’s supporters, what matters is not what he does, but what he says and represents.

by Victor Davis Hanson

*Losing a job is freedom from job lock.

*A budget deficit larger than in any previous administration is austerity.

*A mean right-wing video caused the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi.

*Al-Qaeda was long ago washed up. The Muslim Brotherhood is secular. Jihad is a personal journey. Shooting people while screaming Allahu akbar! is workplace violence.

*Unaffordable higher premiums and deductibles are the result of an Affordable Care Act. Losing your doctor and your health-insurance plan prove you will never lose your doctor and your health-insurance plan — period!

*Being a constitutional lawyer means you know how to turn the IRS and the FCC on your enemies.

Failure is success; lies are truth.

President Obama’s polls are creeping back up again. They do that every time the latest in the series of scandals — the IRS, AP, NSA, Benghazi, and Obamacare messes — recedes into the media memory hole. The once-outrageous IRS scandal was rebranded as psychodramatic journalists being outraged. The monitoring of AP reporters and of James Rosen is mostly “Stuff happens.” The NSA octopus was Bush’s creation. You can keep your doctor and your health plan — period — begat liberation from “job lock” and the ability to write poetry because you don’t have to work.

There will be more momentary outrages on the horizon, as a president who would fundamentally transform America continues to circumvent the Constitution to do it. The latest are the failed efforts of acting FCC director Mignon Clyburn — daughter of a Democratic stalwart, Representative James Clyburn. She dreamed about monitoring news outlets to ensure that they prove themselves correct in matters of race/class/gender thinking.

Yet after all the 24-hour outrages, and all the op-eds pointing out that a self-described constitutional-law professor has been the worst adversary of the Constitution since Richard Nixon, and after perhaps even a slide in the polls of a point or two, we will soon forget Ms. Clyburn and her idiotic attempts to diversify the news by seeking uniform expression in the media.

After all, we have forgotten EPA Director Lisa Jackson.......( more at link)

And we have forgotten Labor Secretary Hilda Solis,......(more at link)

And we have forgotten Lois Lerner,............(more at link)

And we have forgotten former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner............(more at link)

All these activists spoke a little too candidly about their ideology, crossed the line a bit too much in the defense of progressivism, and then receded as if they had never existed — until the next anonymous progressive hoplite in the phalanx of the hard Left steps up over the corpse into the fray and for a moment or two appears on our television screens. In response, President Obama always seems to take the attitude, What does it matter, and who cares? And so he goes along blaming either President Bush or Fox News, when not citing the conspiracy of ATM machines, earthquakes, and tsunamis that combined to thwart his populist efforts.

In short, Obama will always poll around 45 percent. That core support is his lasting legacy. In a mere five years, by the vast expansion of federal spending, by the demonizing rhetoric of his partisan bully pulpit, and by executive orders and bizarre appointments, Obama has so divided the nation that he has created a permanent constituency that will never care as much about what he does as it cares about what he says and represents.

Edited by B-Man

DON’T WORRY, WE’VE GOT SMART DIPLOMACY ON THE JOB!

Russia Seeks Several Military Bases Abroad – Defense Minister.

Russia is planning to expand its permanent military presence outside its borders by placing military bases in a number of foreign countries, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Wednesday.

Shoigu said the list includes Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, the Seychelles, Singapore and several other countries.

I wonder where this fits on John Kerry’s priority list?

Certainly behing "climate change"

Edited by B-Man

Just scanning the top headlines at some news pages, the words "tensions" "nationalism" etc pop out prominently in all areas of the world. I know that the knee-jerk response is that US can't be a global cop with feet on the ground everywhere. But that's not the point. This is exactly what happens when you're content to lead from behind and introduce a vacuum into a global leadership role, which gives an opening to every tinpot dictator to reassert his rule. it's usually from these small conflagrations that bigger events down the road are spawned.

So, please everyone enjoy the Correspondents' Dinner. I hear that the POTUS is quite an engaging personality.

Just scanning the top headlines at some news pages, the words "tensions" "nationalism" etc pop out prominently in all areas of the world. I know that the knee-jerk response is that US can't be a global cop with feet on the ground everywhere. But that's not the point. This is exactly what happens when you're content to lead from behind and introduce a vacuum into a global leadership role, which gives an opening to every tinpot dictator to reassert his rule. it's usually from these small conflagrations that bigger events down the road are spawned.

So, please everyone enjoy the Correspondents' Dinner. I hear that the POTUS is quite an engaging personality.

On the upside, with Russian flags being raised in Crimea, Russia expanding it's worldwide presence and NK shooting off missiles, no one is talking about Obamacare!

More right wing nonsense.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/02/27/cbs_news_poll_59_percent_of_americans_disappointed_by_barack_obamas_presidency.html

SCOTT PELLEY, CBS NEWS: There is news tonight about the presidency, both the man who holds the office, and the folks who might want to succeed him. A CBS News/ New York Times poll out tonight find only 40% of Americans are satisfied with the presidency of Barack Obama. 59% say they're disappointed. When we asked Republicans whom they would like to see run for president in 2016, Jeb Bush led the list, followed by Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Chris Christie. On the Democratic side, far more want Hillary Clinton to run than Vice President Joe Biden.

Couldn't agree more. The country is plenty Bush-weary. Hopefully Clinton-weary too.

From the time I was old enough to vote, it's been Bush-Clinton-Clinton-Bush-Bush. 20 years of two ruling families. Obama's the first non-Bush/Clinton president I've seen as an eligible voter.

As far as I'm concerned, a Bush or a Clinton should NEVER see the inside of the White House again. They may as well just change their names to the Yorks and Lancasters, if they do.