"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All presidents lie, so it's totes okay [/knob-gobbling progressives]

I presented that line to the three major Democrats I work with and was told when asked them to justify Obamas lies. More or less it was "after all the lies Bush gave us, and how Clinton tried to pretend he cared what the little man thought it is about time we get someone who takes the power for the people."

One person actually used that last part clearly. Obama has taken "power for the people.". When asked how in details it was basically a headline list of pop comments about healtcare, ending the wars, bin laden and the recession bailout which helped the 99%.

I fear for our futures with idiots like them voting.

You guys are angry because we play by the same rules you do? You can't win an election without BSIng people. You show me a politician that doesn't bs and I'll show you an unemployed politician.

Which president didn't lie?

So you admit you belong to a team?

You guys are angry because we play by the same rules you do? You can't win an election without BSIng people. You show me a politician that doesn't bs and I'll show you an unemployed politician.

Which president didn't lie?

So what I've learned from you is you want to give more power to a bunch of liars? And you call the Tea Party crazy? :doh:

So what I've learned from you is you want to give more power to a bunch of liars? And you call the Tea Party crazy? :doh:

It's all about teams. Birddog says the same things . People who think like that, conservative, liberal or libertarian are just tools.

Edited by meazza

So you admit you belong to a team?

I'm a Democrat, is that what you mean? So you only vote for honest--cough cough--politicians?

It's all about teams. Birddog says the same things . People who think like that, conservative, liberal or libertarian are just tools.

Why should Democrats be held to a higher standard? See, you are the tool, trying to bash Democrats for not living up to untrainable standards. Which Presidents have you liked?

You think the tea party people are honest, lol?

I'm a Democrat, is that what you mean? So you only vote for honest--cough cough--politicians?

Why should Democrats be held to a higher standard? See, you are the tool, trying to bash Democrats for not living up to untrainable standards. Which Presidents have you liked?

None but I choose politicians based on which policies I believe are better for the area in which I live in. i don't hold any one to a higher standard, I'm just calling you a hypocrite.

None but I choose politicians based on which policies I believe are better for the area in which I live in. i don't hold any one to a higher standard, I'm just calling you a hypocrite.

Which Presidents have you liked? Why can't you or any of you anti-Obama nuts answer that question?

Which Presidents have you liked? Why can't you or any of you anti-Obama nuts answer that question?

You should consider several factors when contemplating why no one engages you:

- Your delivery. When you lead with perjoratives, no one takes you seriously as an adult. Adults don't act like that.

- Your devout inability/unwillingness to argue honestly. You refuse to answer questions posed to you on redirect.

- Your constant reporting to confirmation bias as opposed to critical thinking. I doubt you've ever considered any of source material that's been offered here.

- Your preordained conclusion seeking, leading to hasty reading and poor comprehension. I can't tell you how many times people have posted things which you've attacked while missing their point entirely; or times that you've posted links to sources which bolster your opposition's arguments rather than your own.

You should consider several factors when contemplating why no one engages you:

- Your delivery. When you lead with perjoratives, no one takes you seriously as an adult. Adults don't act like that.

- Your devout inability/unwillingness to argue honestly. You refuse to answer questions posed to you on redirect.

- Your constant reporting to confirmation bias as opposed to critical thinking. I doubt you've ever considered any of source material that's been offered

- Your preordained conclusion seeking, leading to hasty reading and poor comprehension. I can't tell you how many times people have posted things which you've attacked while missing their point entirely; or times that you've posted links to sources which bolster your opposition's arguments rather than your own.

No one engages with me? WTF are you talking about?

Back to the President's poor administrative skills...............

New Fuel-Efficiency Standards for Trucks: A Political Priority, Not a Policy Improvement

President Obama announced a new round of fuel-efficiency rules for trucks today, saying that the Transportation Department and the Environmental Protection Agency would work together to find new ways to cut greenhouse-gas emissions.

The new standards, part of the president’s “year of action,” will doubtless appeal to the green faction of the Democratic party. But the rushed effort seems less sensible when one considers that trucking companies already have a strong incentive to be as fuel-efficient as possible, and further regulation is likely to carry several unintended consequences.

Fuel is one of the most costly inputs for the trucking industry, so before any regulation at all, the private sector had made extensive efforts to cut down on fuel usage.

“There are no reasons for these standards,” says Daniel Simmons, director of regulatory affairs for the Institute for Energy Research. “[Trucking businesses] already spend a lot of money figuring out how to be efficient. They know where their trucks are, how fast they’re going in real time, how efficient their trucks are, and what they can do to improve efficiency much better than the federal government does.”

The Next Obamacare Rewrite?

It seems like only weeks ago when I called Obamacare’s risk corridors an “open-ended” bailout authority, and liberals rebuked me because while the authority is unlimited in terms of dollars it is limited in time by the clear terms of the statute to three years.

Then again. . .

The Obama Administration may extend beyond 2016 a federal reimbursement program for health insurance companies that lose money by participating in the newly created health care exchanges.

Giuliani: Syria Is Worst Foreign Policy ‘Mishandling’ in My Lifetime

The Obama administration’s wavering and lack of “intellectual consistency” on Syria is putting the security of the whole region at risk, warned Rudy Giuliani. The former New York City mayor slammed the president for failing to act on his supposed “red line” and creating a “vacuum” that has been filled by Russia and al-Qaeda.

“I don’t think there has been a presidential mishandling of a foreign-policy situation as great as this in my lifetime,” Giuliani said on CNN on Tuesday.

Ridicule is not the same thing as engagement. If you're seeking ridicule you're doing a bang-up job as a poster; however if you're seeking engagement? Not so much.

I'm sure the Conservative/Libertarian/anti-Obama types don't like being confronted with facts and the truth so they reply with insults, but so what? Of course i'm going to be ridiculed disagreeing with passionate partisans, why woould you expect something else? Like you, when I tried to get you to address the anti-trust case between big credit card companies and small businesses and you just blamed government, you know, government bad! You ran away from that argument because your silly simplistic ideology does not compute that paradigm.

Back to the President's poor administrative skills...............

The Obama administration’s wavering and lack of “intellectual consistency” on Syria is putting the security of the whole region at risk, warned Rudy Giuliani. The former New York City mayor slammed the president for failing to act on his supposed “red line” and creating a “vacuum” that has been filled by Russia and al-Qaeda.

“I don’t think there has been a presidential mishandling of a foreign-policy situation as great as this in my lifetime,” Giuliani said on CNN on Tuesday.

Oh sure, Vietnam and Iraq were nothing compared to Syria.....Wow!! What idiot would post something so stupid???

Ridicule is not the same thing as engagement. If you're seeking ridicule you're doing a bang-up job as a poster; however if you're seeking engagement? Not so much.

What? Everyone responds to him! You're saying it's all ridicule? You're obviously a right-wing partisan hack who posts links from extremist websites and can't RomneyteabaggercruzrummybushSHUTUP!!!! :lol:

I'm sure the Conservative/Libertarian/anti-Obama types don't like being confronted with facts and the truth so they reply with insults, but so what? Of course i'm going to be ridiculed disagreeing with passionate partisans, why woould you expect something else? Like you, when I tried to get you to address the anti-trust case between big credit card companies and small businesses and you just blamed government, you know, government bad! You ran away from that argument because your silly simplistic ideology does not compute that paradigm.

Oh sure, Vietnam and Iraq were nothing compared to Syria.....Wow!! What idiot would post something so stupid???

When you engage me in intelligent conversation/debate re the 6 tyrannical points regarding our government I made very clear to you, then you can have some standing here. I'm waiting.