"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That plus Republican obstructionists.

I read this morning part of Obama's speech to the Wall Street folks yesterday, again explaining that yes, the law has it's problems, but there are people on one side of Washington rooting for it to fail, and they are doing what they can to stop the law.

Funny. Last I noticed, they're just sitting there watching it fail on its own. After all, they didn't build that law. Someone else did.

Edited by LABillzFan

This is what Obama told Wall St.CEOs making him this country's most serious mental health problem.

Obama: 'We Reined In Spending'

President Barack Obama told the Wall Street CEO Council Tuesday that his administration has "reined in spending" and "cut our deficits by more than half."

"After years of trillion-dollar deficits we reined in spending, wound down two wars and began to change a tax code that I believe was too skewed towards the wealthiest among us at the expense of the middle class," said Obama. "And since I took office, we have now cut our deficits by more than half. Add it all and businesses like yours have created 7.8 million new jobs over the past 44 months, we've gone farther and recovered faster than most other advanced nations. And so in a lot of ways, America is poised for a breakout."

According to the White House's own budget figures, over the next 10 years U.S. deficits will climb $5.271 trillion.

The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) says Obama's FY 2014 budget would add another $8.7 trillion to the national debt over the next 10 years, bringing America's projected federal debt to $25.8 trillion.

http://www.breitbart...ned-In-Spending

This is what Obama told Wall St.CEOs making him this country's most serious mental health problem.

What he says at this point means nothing to most thinking people because his credibility is completely shot. The depths to which he lied to America about ACA will destroy what little items he hopes to pass during the next three years.

What he says at this point means nothing to most thinking people because his credibility is completely shot. The depths to which he lied to America about ACA will destroy what little items he hopes to pass during the next three years.

But you forget.............................lol

Obama: Republicans are partly to blame for ObamaCare fiasco, you know

Call this the Tinkerbell Argument — the notion that ObamaCare’s failures can be partly blamed on a failure to applaud it enthusiastically enough.

The Affordable Care Act passed in 2010 with no Republican votes, but with its own funding mechanisms thanks to a myriad of taxes applied immediately. The Obama administration had more than three years to focus on delivery without any GOP interference in the executive branch, which it spent promulgating regulation like the contraception mandate rather than developing a web portal that worked. Republicans couldn’t manage to defund any of the ACA efforts even after winning control of the House.

But it’s Republicans rooting against the law that created the failures in his administration, Obama insisted yesterday.

I read this morning part of Obama's speech to the Wall Street folks yesterday, again explaining that yes, the law has it's problems, but there are people on one side of Washington rooting for it to fail, and they are doing what they can to stop the law.

Funny. Last I noticed, they're just sitting there watching it fail on its own. After all, they didn't build that law. Someone else did.

In fact the other side stupidly wasted political capital and voter confidence in order to prevent it from falling.

Which is technically more than the uninformed president has done to prevent it from falling.

For those of you posting that Americans are just too stupid to change things...........................maybe not (?)

Snake Eyes: ObamaCare was a losing ideological bet.

The most interesting opinion survey we’ve seen about the ObamaCare cataclysm is one that’s only indirectly about ObamaCare. Gallup asked Americans: “
Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage, or is that not the responsibility of the federal government?”
Only 42% of those surveyed said it is the federal government’s responsibility, vs.
56%
who
said it isn’t

More telling is the trend
. Gallup has been asking the question since 2000. “Prior to 2009, a clear majority of Americans consistently had said the government should take responsibility for ensuring that all Americans have healthcare,” the firm reports. The proportion answering “yes” peaked in 2006 at 69%–27 points higher than today’s number. Then it began declining, to 64% in 2007 and 54% in 2008.

The current 42% is the lowest figure ever recorded, but the percentage answering in the affirmative hasn’t risen above 50% since 2009. Remember what happened in 2009? . . .

Perhaps the most dramatic finding: The proportion of Democrats who say it isn’t the federal government’s responsibility in 2013 (30%) is higher than the proportion of all voters who said the same thing in 2006 (28%).

The electorate is capable of learning from experience.

Why Youth Is Revolting Against Obama (Hint: It’s Not Just Obamacare).

“In 2008, he seemed like the coolest cat to hit the national scene in a long time, almost scientifically engineered to appeal to idealistic young Americans. How times have changed. . . . Millennials may be young, but they’re not stupid. As bad as Obama’s time in office has been for older Americans, nobody has taken it on the chin quite as bad as kids under 30, who are more likely to be unemployed, broke, and facing decades of sub-par wages if and when they do finally get a job.”

OBAMACARE: It’s Not Katrina. It’s Something Worse.

“According to last week’s Quinnipiac poll every single grouping – Republican, Democrat, Independent, Men, Women, White or Black – polls at an above 60% level in describing the state of the nation’s economy in ‘poor,’ or ‘not so good’ categories. A striking 61% of Black Americans polled say this – with 23% expressing disapproval with President Obama’s handling of the economy.”

http://www.breitbart...ned-In-Spending

Yep, like I said in the other thread: we are dealing with psychological dysfunction.

That's because: we are dealing with people who were psychologically committed to a false reality. You can see this in the North Koreans. Their entire society has been predicated on a "final war" with the South, where they "liberate" the South. They are the "freedom fighters". Many have spent their entire lives pyschologically committed to this...lie.

What can you do with these people? How many of them die in their beds thinking the "final war" was coming next week, and if only they'd stayed alive to see it?

It's no different with the far-left. They believe in this "great future" that is always "coming" if we just did what they want. Every time we do, and it fails, they deny it. Just like any other cult: when they fail, they just wrap that into the ethos and/or blame somebody else and/or say that it's because some of them "weren't doing it right". Amazingly they never identify the "heretics", or if they do, they always quietly welcome them back a few days later.

I see very little difference between Scientology, Global Warming, and the Universal Health Care cult. That's because I look at all 3: objectively. They all use the same tactics, they all deal with contradictory evidence the same way: attack the provider of it, rather than disprove it.

Obama is a far left guy. When he says "you didn't build that", that's because he actually believes it. It's a lie. But, he's psychologically committed to that lie. My very existence, as I write this, proves it's a lie. I really enjoy that fact. All I have to do is exist: and that makes Obama et all, full of schit. :lol:

So, the question remains: what are we to do? With Scientology? Monitor it closely. With the rest, that actually have a chance of causing catastrophic consequnces? Therapy.

Just Say OBAMACARE!

A recent Washington Post/ABC poll asked people who they'd rather have in office, Barry or Romney, and 49% days Romney while 44% said Barry. Electors' remorse?

This is why the Republicans have to be careful about "punishing" Obama voters verbally.

IF somebody already knows they F'ed up, you telling them they did is useless, and just strains the relationship.

They need to be the grown ups here.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

More shameful actions..............

Obama Cuts ‘Under God’ Out of Gettysburg Address

In a recorded recitation uploaded to YouTube on November 9, President Obama read the address in its entirety. However, when it came to the line “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom,” the President left out the words “under God.”

Obama’s omission occurs at the 1:35 mark.

It's the Gettysburg address..............you don't get to pick and choose.

!@#$ I hate this guy. Such a worthless ego maniac.

This is why the Republicans have to be careful about "punishing" Obama voters verbally.

IF somebody already knows they F'ed up, you telling them they did is useless, and just strains the relationship.

No need to punish them or even say "I told you so." Just remind them how bad Obamafail is and how all of the Dem sens not only voted for it, but also blocked a bill that would have let people keep their insurance for the 2014 elections, and then paint Hilly as being more of the same as Barry for 2016.

If the GOP has proven anything to me over that last decade or so, it is that it is COMPLETLY incapable of making even a decent decision when offered a slam dunk on a silver platter by the DNC. They really are truly a lost cause. They'll blow this too. They'll do what they always do, offer NO ideas or solutions, some idiot in Kentucky will start ramlbling about gays or rape, and "poof"...

From the NATIONAL JOURNAL for God's sake..........

Obama’s Image Machine: Monopolistic Propoganda Funded by You.

“The problem is that the Obama White House is simultaneously restricting access of independent media while flooding the public with state-run media.”

CHANGE: Whatever happened to the “Republicans are committing suicide” meme? It was all the rage back in September.

If the GOP has proven anything to me over that last decade or so, it is that it is COMPLETLY incapable of making even a decent decision when offered a slam dunk on a silver platter by the DNC. They really are truly a lost cause. They'll blow this too. They'll do what they always do, offer NO ideas or solutions, some idiot in Kentucky will start ramlbling about gays or rape, and "poof"...

I don't know. Perhaps they've learned? Perhaps this is so bad, that they default their way into power, no different than the Ds did in 2006 and 2008?

(And when I say default, that's exactly what I mean. Did anybody vote for them because they wanted Obamacare?)

Message discipline has to be better, as you say.

However, I think the best way to kill the Ds is with positivity. Rather than talking bad about the Ds, assume it.

Say things like "Well, we all know the problems and who is to blame, but, I'd rather focus on my/our plan to fix them. We have some exciting ideas that have a good chance of not just cleaning up the mess and fixing the problems, but putting us ahead of the game"

That's what clients(voters) want to hear, especially when they had a hand in creating the mess. The want to hear it, because they need to hear it.

I don't know. Perhaps they've learned? Perhaps this is so bad, that they default their way into power, no different than the Ds did in 2006 and 2008?

(And when I say default, that's exactly what I mean. Did anybody vote for them because they wanted Obamacare?)

Message discipline has to be better, as you say.

However, I think the best way to kill the Ds is with positivity. Rather than talking bad about the Ds, assume it.

Say things like "Well, we all know the problems and who is to blame, but, I'd rather focus on my/our plan to fix them. We have some exciting ideas that have a good chance of not just cleaning up the mess and fixing the problems, but putting us ahead of the game"

That's what clients(voters) want to hear, especially when they had a hand in creating the mess. The want to hear it, because they need to hear it.

You keep insisting that people in general and politicians in particular are capable of learning despite all evidence to the contrary. Will you never learn?

You keep insisting that people in general and politicians in particular are capable of learning despite all evidence to the contrary. Will you never learn?

I'm an optimist?

Also, what did the Ds learn in 2000, 2002, 2004? Nothing. They ran the same crap as they did in 2006 and 8. And, they didn't learn again, in 2010 or 2012, because now they are facing a generational political obstacle in Obamacare, of their own making.

The only difference is that in 2006 and 8, they had power handed to them by default, due to the failure of the incumbent.

What do I, or Rs, have to learn, if history repeats itself? I already know history repeats itself.

It’s all about him. Every. Single. Time.

BZswQ1DCAAAvJIa.jpg

"Oh, JFK was assassinated 50 years ago today? Let's take a pic of me with him in it somewhere and tweet it."- WH

Because nothing says "Honor JFK" like gazing at the back of Barack Obama's head gazing up at JFK