"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

NATIONAL JOURNAL: How Obama Blew The Entire Last Year.

Kerry’s Bullying of Israel

Consistent with the Obama Administration’s first term bullying of Israel, Secretary of State John Kerry has been issuing veiled threats in the past few days, including this invitation to Palestinian violence. This is not moral equivalence, this is adopting the Arafat-style of “negotiation,” namely, do as I say or I will launch terror again. Further, Kerry has been repeating the false Palestinian contention that Israel’s settlements are “illegitimate.”

Lawlessness: Obama threatens GOP with executive orders on ‘drawer full’ of ideas

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kerry’s Bullying of Israel

Consistent with the Obama Administration’s first term bullying of Israel, Secretary of State John Kerry has been issuing veiled threats in the past few days, including this invitation to Palestinian violence. This is not moral equivalence, this is adopting the Arafat-style of “negotiation,” namely, do as I say or I will launch terror again. Further, Kerry has been repeating the false Palestinian contention that Israel’s settlements are “illegitimate.”

Not that I want to defend that asshat Kerry or the incompetent 'Chosen One', but Israel does itself no favors playing games like announcing new settlements a day or two prior to every scheduled visit by a US diplomat, in an effort to antagonize everyone and scuttle any attempts at furthering a negotiated peace.

SLATE: A Sorry Apology: President Obama wants to apologize without taking responsibility. That’s not how apologies work.

True, but to be fair Obama doesn’t have much experience with that whole taking-responsibility thing.

Taleeb Starkes: My Fellow Blacks, Can I Criticize Dear Leader Now?

OBAMA AND THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS:

In nine days, this town will commemorate the 150th anniversary of Lincoln’s speech with a ceremony at the same Soldiers’ National Cemetery featuring the U.S. Marine Band, Gov. Tom Corbett and a reading of the Gettysburg Address.

One person who will not be among those honoring Lincoln is President Barack Obama. The White House gave no reason why the president would not attend.

According to the National Park Service, Obama has never visited the battlefield as president.

In 2008, Obama rolled out his presidential campaign in Springfield, Ill., where Lincoln announced his own presidential candidacy. Throughout that year’s campaign, Obama’s staff embraced similarities between the two men as part of his persona; he allowed them to encourage lofty comparisons — and, after he won the election, he re-created Lincoln’s 1861 train trip to Washington as part of his own inaugural spectacle.

He even took the oath of office on Lincoln’s Bible — twice. . . . His dismissal of the request shows a man so detached from the duty of history, from the men who served in the White House before him, that it is unspeakable in its audacity.

Ask almost any person in this historic town; even his most ardent supporters here are stunned.

Obama long ago veered away from any affinity he may have believed he had with Lincoln, which gives credibility to the criticism that his connection to Lincoln was always a political calculation rather than a true bond.

"I pledge to be a servant to our President."

From January 2009, offered today for your amusement/outrage/nostalgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

I want someone to track down each one of them and ask them how their pledge went.

If only to hear the one who pledged to help find a cure for Alzheimer's say "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that..."

I want someone to track down each one of them and ask them how their pledge went.

If only to hear the one who pledged to help find a cure for Alzheimer's say "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that..."

I was thinking the same thing and then I thought better. I really don't want to hear a !@#$ing thing from these people.

SLATE: A Sorry Apology: President Obama wants to apologize without taking responsibility. That’s not how apologies work.

True, but to be fair Obama doesn’t have much experience with that whole taking-responsibility thing.

Taleeb Starkes: My Fellow Blacks, Can I Criticize Dear Leader Now?

OBAMA AND THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS:

In nine days, this town will commemorate the 150th anniversary of Lincoln’s speech with a ceremony at the same Soldiers’ National Cemetery featuring the U.S. Marine Band, Gov. Tom Corbett and a reading of the Gettysburg Address.

One person who will not be among those honoring Lincoln is President Barack Obama. The White House gave no reason why the president would not attend.

According to the National Park Service, Obama has never visited the battlefield as president.

In 2008, Obama rolled out his presidential campaign in Springfield, Ill., where Lincoln announced his own presidential candidacy. Throughout that year’s campaign, Obama’s staff embraced similarities between the two men as part of his persona; he allowed them to encourage lofty comparisons — and, after he won the election, he re-created Lincoln’s 1861 train trip to Washington as part of his own inaugural spectacle.

He even took the oath of office on Lincoln’s Bible — twice. . . . His dismissal of the request shows a man so detached from the duty of history, from the men who served in the White House before him, that it is unspeakable in its audacity.

Ask almost any person in this historic town; even his most ardent supporters here are stunned.

Obama long ago veered away from any affinity he may have believed he had with Lincoln, which gives credibility to the criticism that his connection to Lincoln was always a political calculation rather than a true bond.

Four score and seven years ago it was 1926 and Dear Leader wasn't even a gleam in his pappy's eye. The history of the world began with His birth. Nothing of note nor consequence occurred prior to his entrance into the world. Thus it is written. Forward!

MSNBC Panel: Obama’s Biography Keeps Him From Issuing ‘Course Correction’ on Obamacare

A Morning Joe panel Wednesday morning argued that President Barack Obama’s biography worked against his ability to effect a “course correction” to the dysfunctional Affordable Care Act rollout, and that instead his self-reliance will work against him by convincing him to dig in his heels on process.

“Do we have anything in Obama’s life where he’s been able to do a course correction?” guest and historian Jon Meacham asked. “And is there anything in his life experience, which is something that’s important to all of us, naturally—but he’s so much a candidate of biography?”

“I can’t really think of anything and, in part, it’s because, you know, he got to the White House, relatively speaking, without a lot of the struggles that other presidential candidates have had,” host Joe Scarborough said. Scarborough contrasted Obama’s career to Bill Clinton’s, in which the latter had to claw his way into the Arkansas governor’s mansion twice, and successfully tamed a GOP House by triangulating on major issues. “Bill Clinton was constantly having to remake himself.”

“My fear is the biographical impulse is the opposite,” Meacham said. “That having to raise himself, having to be so self-reliant—the father gone, the mother [passed]—what his first forty-four years taught him is that if he relies on himself, he’ll do well. He becomes the President of the United States when he’s forty-six year old

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-panel-obamas-biography-keeps-him-from-issuing-course-correction-on-obamacare/

So I read/watch news channels at the gym. I cannot believe how many Democrats are turning on Obama. And in true fashion it is not a full turn or real allegations. Its all light fluffy perspectives on how he is a maverick against past Dem presidents. Comparing him to Clinton is a joke and insult. Clinton was a politician. Obama is an organization and hype man.

MSNBC is slowly putting more and more dirt in the air with regard to Obama, the above is proof. All that needs to happen is some settling and a little rain and there will be mud everywhere.

Locked In The Cabinet:

“We are completely marginalized … until the **** hits the fan
,” says one former Cabinet deputy secretary, summing up the view of many officials I interviewed. “
If your question is: Did the president rely a lot on his Cabinet as a group of advisers? No, he didn’t,
” says former Obama Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.

Management.

Some of the funnier tweets regarding the drop in Obama's popularity.............................

Obama's so unpopular he only gets to make NIT bracket picks this year

FACT: Obama's so unpopular even his fake followers are voting Tea Party next year

Obama's so unpopular Sasha asked if she could bring Bush in for parent-teacher night

FACT: Obama's so unpopular Bill Ayers refused to write his next memoirs

Obama's so unpopular he's reduced to pivoting to the economy in Cleveland.....................Oh wait, that's for real http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/11/with_obamacare_mess_dominating.html …

You can't help but get the sense that the post-Obama presidency is going to be excessively filled with books documenting what a selfish, lazy fool Obama really is.

"code" word alert !!!.............................lol

“We needed a CEO who understood.” ...............................Yeah, but we elected a community organizer.

Barack Obama, Low Information President

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/barack_obama_low_information_president.html

‘America burst into hysterical laughter!’ Did Obama display most staggering lack of self-awareness ever?

"It's important that we're honest and straight forward" -- President Barack Obama at today's disastrous press conference.

‘America burst into hysterical laughter!’ Did Obama display most staggering lack of self-awareness ever?

"It's important that we're honest and straight forward" -- President Barack Obama at today's disastrous press conference.

This must be part of his economic policy: facilitating free trade with China by digging a hole all the way there.

Summer of recovery 8, stimulus from high speed rail to China. brilliant!

Just in time as Obama, once again, pivots to the economy

In a pivot away from defending — and apologizing for — his healthcare website and its troubles, President Obama traveled to Cleveland, Ohio, to tout economic growth and take credit for the resurgence of the American auto industry and the uptick in domestic oil production.

“We rolled up our sleeves. We made some tough choices. We rescued and retooled the American auto industry. It saved more than a million jobs. We bet on American ingenuity and American workers, and assembly lines started humming again, and automakers started to make cars again,” Obama told several hundred factory workers and other guests gathered on the floor of a century-old mill surrounded by huge rolls of gleaming silver steel.

“We haven’t just been recovering from a crisis. What we’ve been trying to do is rebuild a new foundation for growth and prosperity to protect ourselves from future crises,” he said.

From your link, Obama's distortion:

Obama said his administration’s policies, including new fuel efficiency standards and investments in renewable energy, have led the nation to create more oil at home than it buys from other countries.

“For years folks had talked about reducing our dependence on foreign oil, but we didn’t really do it, and we were just importing more and more oil, sending more and more money overseas, gas prices keep on going up and up and up. We finally decided we were going to do something about it,” he said.

The Department of Energy revealed yesterday that last month domestic oil production exceeded oil imports for the first time since 1995.

“That’s a big deal,” the president said. “That’s what America’s done these past five years. And — and that is a huge competitive advantage for us.”

But the American Petroleum Institute rushed to challenge Obama’s claim of credit, arguing that “credit for the rise in American energy production goes to the men and women working every day to develop oil and natural gas here at home,” API Vice President Kyle Isakower said in a statement. Moreover, Isakower added, domestic oil production actually decreased on land controlled by the federal government during Obama’s first term.

Statistics provided by the non-partisan Congressional Research Service seem to bear out that assertion. A CRS report released earlier this year contends that “on federal lands, where the Obama administration controls development, oil fell 6 percent and natural gas production fell 21 percent over the 2009-through-2012 period. … On private and state lands, where development does not need permission from the federal government, oil production is up 31 percent and natural gas production is up 25 percent.”

After Ohio, Obama headed to Philadelphia to help raise money for Senate Democrats.