• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From today's WaPo............

A dishonest presidency

by Marc A. Theissen

The Wall Street Journal broke the news this weekend that, even as President Obama was telling the American people they could keep their health plans, “some White House policy advisors objected to the breadth of Mr. Obama’s ‘keep your plan’ promise. They were overruled by political aides.”

Overruled by political aides? This is simply damning.

It’s not easy to get a lie into a presidential speech. Every draft address is circulated to the White House senior staff and key Cabinet officials in something called the “staffing process.” Every line is reviewed by dozens of senior officials, who offer comments and factual corrections. During this process, it turns out, some of Obama’s policy advisers objected to the “you can keep your plan” pledge, pointing out that it was untrue. But it stayed in the speech. That does not happen by accident. It requires a willful intent to deceive.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-obamas-dishonest-presidency/2013/11/04/841947c6-4561-11e3-b6f8-3782ff6cb769_story.html

It's refreshing to see the current state of contortionism that's all the rage now in the MSM. After five plus years of being on their knees and FDAU for this charlatan some are actually beginning to wake up a little and wonder just WTF has been going on in Washington. It reminds me of The Hangover, but in this case, journalists are waking up with a bad taste in their mouths, a sore **** and a quarter in their hand.

Edited by Nanker

Obama Plays The Victim: 'I've Been Burned' By ObamaCare Website

Yeah, he caught and corrected himself. Too late. When the chips were down, President Obama didn't step up and truly take responsibility for the disastrous rollout of Obamacare. Instead of acting like a leader and the President of the United States, Barack Obama's first impulse was to cast himself as the victim.

In an interview with NBC Political Director Chuck Todd aired on this evening's NBC Nightly News, President Obama said that "I've been burned by a website."

Reflect on the ultimate lack of leadership that President Obama's remark betrayed.

Read more: http://newsbusters.o...e#ixzz2k4eIxWPW

I was just listened to him speaking in Louisiana, blaming the problems with the country on "manufactured crises."

Always someone else's fault with him. Always.

Because he is a sociopath egotistical tool. He can't fathom that its his fault or that he has done anything wrong. So he falls back to what he does best, blames others, claims ignorance, avoids leadership at all costs and plays the victim.

Deep down he doesn't care. He will tell whatever lie he has to to further himself and his agenda.

Because he is a sociopath egotistical tool. He can't fathom that its his fault or that he has done anything wrong. So he falls back to what he does best, blames others, claims ignorance, avoids leadership at all costs and plays the victim.

I've written many times before: he is the embodiment of every bad co-worker you've ever had.

I was just listened to him speaking in Louisiana, blaming the problems with the country on "manufactured crises."

Always someone else's fault with him. Always.

Not always. He did take responsibility for the the difficult decision to order other people to undertake the raid that killed bin Laden (and had a scapegoat admiral ready to blame if it went wrong).

Not always. He did take responsibility for the the difficult decision to order other people to undertake the raid that killed bin Laden (and had a scapegoat admiral ready to blame if it went wrong).

True. And there was that time he was the first to admit he should have never used his 8 iron from 160-yards out.

Why did the Democrats kick 5% of the American population out of their existing health care insurance policies?

They want them to die. It would be better if they paid the exorbitant prices for their coverage so some people who never had and never wanted insurance can have it for free. Then they can die.

Democrats are so considerate.

This site is just turning into a Conservative Propaganda clearinghouse! Gees, any POS story made up by a nut bag right winger get posted I guess and the usual gang of butt licks shows up to lick

And what piece of sh*t made up story are you referring to?

This site is just turning into a Conservative Propaganda clearinghouse! Gees, any POS story made up by a nut bag right winger get posted I guess and the usual gang of butt licks shows up to lick

Probably wouldn't be so bad if so many of your fellow progs weren't buried under rocks in embarrassment. Tell them to keep the faith. Only three more million need to drop out of the workforce before unemployment drops below 7%!

You haven't been here long enough to know what this site is turning in to. Then again there is always the possibility certainty that you are really just DiN, Ducky, Park or one of the other simpletons that have previously posted here. Now tell us what "POS story" you are referring to. Remember, it is important for you to actually contribute something here.

Probably wouldn't be so bad if so many of your fellow progs weren't buried under rocks in embarrassment. Tell them to keep the faith. Only three more million need to drop out of the workforce before unemployment drops below 7%!

And about 10,000,000 more heathly 21-30 year olds to buy into the system to keep it from running out of money

Obama has ‘head handed to him’ in secret Iran sanction deal amid nuclear talks

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/8/obama-has-head-handed-him-secret-iran-sanction-dea/

NBC's Chuck Todd: Obama 'Does Not Believe He Lied'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/09/chuck-todd-obama-does-not-believe-he-lied

Media Pans Obama's "Apology"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/11/08/roundup-media-pans-obamas-apology-n1743416

Media Pans Obama's "Apology"

http://townhall.com/...pology-n1743416

The one thing any software idiot knows is that the bugs you see in front of you are not the only bugs that need to be fixed. Fixing what's in front of you inevitably leads to more bugs/issues downstream. When you have garbage code like the healthcare.gov website, you don't just look at the problems and say "It'll be fixed by the end of November" without fully examining everything...and that never happened. You must also allow yourself to step back and ask "Are we better off scrapping this and doing it again from scratch with people who know how to do this?"

You hear them once again moving the goal posts on what to expect at the end of the month, and you get the sense that no matter how embarrassing this failure seems now, it's going to get horribly worse when people wake up in two weeks and realize the best thing to do is stop patching the abortion that is currently running, and hire someone to re-do it from scratch correctly.

And that'll be bad for everyone.

Again...if only there were people who saw this coming and tried to warn everyone...

You've been here long enough, albeit in another screen name no doubt, to know that the proper term is "right-wing gangbang". I expect you to do better...