Washington signs ex-Bills LB Nick Barnett

Good for Barnett. Loved his attitude. Unfortunately, he looked terrible last year. Of course, the last Bills LB that signed with Washington did ok. (I loved all the LF's tackles all happen 5 yards downfield crowd on this board!)

I know. Ever think it wasn't all LF's fault even if that was the case? Seriously cannot believe how solid that guy has been for how long he has after leaving B-lo.

Good for Barnett. Loved his attitude. Unfortunately, he looked terrible last year. Of course, the last Bills LB that signed with Washington did ok. (I loved all the LF's tackles all happen 5 yards downfield crowd on this board!)

I know. Ever think it wasn't all LF's fault even if that was the case? Seriously cannot believe how solid that guy has been for how long he has after leaving B-lo.

London Fletcher was a warrior and the heart and soul of the defense. Nick Barnett didn't impress me as being anywhere near his class.

Best of luck Mr Barnett. He was a catalyst behind the Bills Mafia movement within the squad a few years back. Too bad that didn't pan out so well. Either way, an obvious good guy and we should all wish him the best.

Good for him, dude deserved a shot to continue his career. He was a pretty decent linebacker his first year here. Then he seemed to fall back the past season. I still think he could play some valuable snaps as a backup, although I think his days as a starter are gone.