Looking for cheap office equipment?

Just Jack

That is what they do with all kinds of property where I am @, they ship it off and then auction/sell it... Nothing gets wasted and is accounted for. Can find some deals!

The library that my wife works @, what they did was get stuff from companies that went under in this economy... Many of the corporations had their office furniture in mothballs and liquidated them... Pennies on the dollar. The Library used it to furnish things during its renovation like for stuff for administrative furniture... Not exactly the best, a little worn... But saved taxpayers a bundle!

What is an encyclopedia or dictionary? Why would I need to buy one of them thingers?

Physical dictionary comes in handy sometimes... ;-) ;-)

Storms haven't been ripping through NC? I expect my reply by Snail Mail in three days... :-P ;-)

They entirely missed where I was. At my house it rained when I went to work. Then, as I left work a storm rolled in. We have just under 6" of rain for the month, almost 2" over normal.

They entirely missed where I was. At my house it rained when I went to work. Then, as I left work a storm rolled in. We have just under 6" of rain for the month, almost 2" over normal.

Stay safe! Been dry here... Son goes to W.Va for the Jamboree and the last 5 days are a mudfest... LoL...Man was his duffel rank! ;-) ;-) Always a blast camping in the rain and mud!!!

When you want to smack someone upside the head and you can't find a phone book.

Speaking of phone books... What do kids do @ the adult table nowadays? Oh wait, they have to sit in a sanctioned booster or the cops get called! ;-)