"No Sir".

How great is it to have a talented rookie QB that is also gentlemanly and respectfull and smart? I just finished watching the video interviews of Coach Marone and EJ3 (twobillsdrive.com) and am more impressed with our Head Coach and STARTING QB every day. EJ is not intimidated by the job and neither is the Coach. I don't know which reporter asked about Mario one too many times. Could it have been, I know nothing about football and am not likely to expand my football knowledge by hanging with Schoup, Sullivan? I thought the Coach handled it very well.

I think Bills fans are in for a long and successful run of Marone and Manuel.

How great is it to have a talented rookie QB that is also gentlemanly and respectfull and smart? I just finished watching the video interviews of Coach Marone and EJ3 (twobillsdrive.com) and am more impressed with our Head Coach and STARTING QB every day. EJ is not intimidated by the job and neither is the Coach. I don't know which reporter asked about Mario one too many times. Could it have been, I know nothing about football and am not likely to expand my football knowledge by hanging with Schoup, Sullivan? I thought the Coach handled it very well.

I thought the one word (two words techinically) answers were awesome. The reporter would get done with a long winded question and be answered with "No sir" and "Yes sir". Any self respecting reporter would be smart to ask only open ended questions from here on out.

I'm just curious, how impressed are you going to be w Marrone if he starts Kolb for most of the season?

I'm not saying that's going to happen, but I'm finding it difficult to believe that Manuel is going to "earn" the starting job via competition against a QB that's started with mediocre results. So many here are underestimating rookie QB struggles and extrapolating the play of what was easily a banner year for drafted QBs last season, an uncharacteristic one it can be added.

On top of that many draft analysts said about Manuel that he's got some major things to work on in the NFL.

You simply don't use a 16th overall to draft a guy that's gonna sit, it's stupid.

Loved EJ's press conference. Sooooo easy to root for this guy.

He's a nice guy, everyone said that about him. Let's just hope he gets the starting nod. Who wants to see Kolb, besides maybe Marrone and Hackett.

I'm just curious, how impressed are you going to be w Marrone if he starts Kolb for most of the season?

I called EJ our starting QB because I think he will strart the season. I think Marrone will play him exactly the way Pittsburg played Ben after he came from Miami of Ohio. Buffalo will be a running team with enough passes to keep defenses honest. This will be the plan until EJ begins showing a good degree of competency reading defenses. Marrone doesn't appear to be one to keep a talent like EJ on the bench just because he needs some development. What better place to get that development than from behind center in a game?