Got this link from a friend

YOU have a friend? :lol:

204885[/snapback]

Boomerjamhead has more then enough friends. Afterall he was part of a history making force that has freed nearly 50 million people in the past 3 years.

I think that the vast majority of those people would gladly call Bommerjamhead thier friend.

I know that I do.

Soldier On Boomer!!!!

Boomerjamhead has more then enough friends. Afterall he was part of a history making force that has freed nearly 50 million people in the past 3 years.

I think that the vast majority of those people would gladly call Bommerjamhead thier friend.

I know that I do.

Soldier On Boomer!!!!

205382[/snapback]

Rich, how do you write this crap without choking to death on it? The Republican Party ought to hire you as their Propaganda Minister...

I know that I do.

Soldier On Boomer!!!!

205382[/snapback]

Soldier on Bro!

Rich, how do you write this crap without choking to death on it?  The Republican Party ought to hire you as their Propaganda Minister...

205415[/snapback]

Why do you think he spouts it. He was hired as one of the ministers. I would write the other word, but it is too big, and Darin will just pester me if I spell it wrong. :lol:

Rich, how do you write this crap without choking to death on it?  The Republican Party ought to hire you as their Propaganda Minister...

205415[/snapback]

Wow this is what a guy gets when he gives a soldier his due. Whats next is Mary mapes and dan rather going to do an expose on me?