San Francisco BB Club?

Rubes

I'm going to be in San Francisco the week we play Cleveland on Thursday night (October 3rd). Is there a place Bills fans in SF gather for games, even if it's a Thursday night game? I'd love to hang out and watch the game with Bills fans rather than by myself at random sports bar.

Oh my. After putting that in Google Maps, I realize I've actually seen a game there once. In fact, it was the Flutie vs. Johnson game after Doug was cut and signed by San Diego. Bastards beat us 27-24, as I recall. In the end, of course, it made little difference -- the Chargers improved to 5-2 after that game, but didn't win a single game the rest of the season, so there's always that solace.

That was October 2001, twelve years ago!

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be looking forward to it!

Oh my. After putting that in Google Maps, I realize I've actually seen a game there once. In fact, it was the Flutie vs. Johnson game after Doug was cut and signed by San Diego. Bastards beat us 27-24, as I recall. In the end, of course, it made little difference -- the Chargers improved to 5-2 after that game, but didn't win a single game the rest of the season, so there's always that solace.

That was October 2001, twelve years ago!

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be looking forward to it!

One other thing I remember about that game is Rob Johnson not being man enough to shake Flutie's hand at the end of the game.

At the final gun Johnson ran off the field even faster than he used to run out of bounds for a loss.

On third and two.