NFL Network

ajzepp

I can't get it (damn Time Warner) but I'm sure that if I *did* have it, I'd get nothing done. (Thank you Time Warner).

204782[/snapback]

lol.....you'd still get stuff done, cause like Rico said, the shows are replayed throughout the day a lot of the time. That said, I still have this channel on a LOT. I feel like it's "my" channel....like my home base or something. I don't know if that makes any sense or not.....but it's a good thing :lol:

I called GD Adelphia today and they told me that only 70% of the Adelphia customers in WNY have the NFL Network right now. I am one of the 30% who still doesn't but should have it by this weekend. How hard is it to turn off WE or FIT TV and put the NFL Network on? Bastages.

I called GD Adelphia today and they told me that only 70% of the Adelphia customers in WNY have the NFL Network right now. I am one of the 30% who still doesn't but should have it by this weekend.  How hard is it to turn off WE or FIT TV and put the NFL Network on? Bastages.

204882[/snapback]

I just checked 124. I'm also so lucky to still be getting the WE network. :lol:

I am still in awe of the fact that there is a 24hr/7day a week all-NFL channel.....

But seriously, does anyone think that this channel has changed how they have viewed the season thus far? I do, very much. I feel much more involved with the other teams around the league......Getting to see all the post game interviews, pre game interviews, coach speak, etc., has really allowed me to see many of the players and coaches in a different light - up close and personal.  When I got to see all the Bills stuff, it was like a bonus. Most of us are pretty aware of what is going on with the team on a day to day basis, but seeing and hearing them on the various NFL Network shows is still very interesting.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else feels that this channel has really allowed them to be not just more of a Bills fan, but more of an NFL fan........and whether some of these playoff games are any more interesting because of all that we've learned about these teams during the season via this Network.

203652[/snapback]

It's awesome. Game of the week and Playbook are great, and the college football coverage with the emphasis on draft prospects is nice. The channel just keeps getting better. I expect much better combine and draft coverage this offseason.

good topic.

I didn't like Playbook at first, but grew to like it. They just got better as the season went on. Surprisingly, I liked Parker the best out of them all. He seemed to be right on allot of times, much more than Sharp and Wilcotts. (anyone ever get hypnotized by Sterling Sharp's eyebrows?? They move like claymation when he talks. Weird. I get a kick out of it.)

Total Access to me is the worst show. Even the music reminds me of cheap public access TV. Rich Eisen.......did you ever think of him when you thought about the NFL? Never. And I still don't. He doesn't fit.

204680[/snapback]

Playbook has matured this season and even the previously too full of himself Sterling Sharpe has gotten more comfortable in his role and more tolerable, at least for me.

And Access is simply awful, I have to believe Eisen is to be married to somebody very importants daughter. At least the '03 addition of Access had loose cannon Seth Joyner on it who didn't flinch on calling out ANYONE. He'd have been great this week with a Randy Moss interview- "Well Randy, don't you think your acting like a little punkass makes other players want to knock the head right off your skinny little neck?"

Playbook has matured this season and even the previously too full of himself Sterling Sharpe has gotten more comfortable in his role and more tolerable, at least for me.

And Access is simply awful, I have to believe Eisen is to be married to somebody very importants daughter. At least the '03 addition of Access had loose cannon Seth Joyner on it who didn't flinch on calling out ANYONE. He'd have been great this week with a Randy Moss interview- "Well Randy, don't you think your acting like a little punkass makes other players want to knock the head right off your skinny little neck?"

204993[/snapback]

Seth is one mean looking dude. I met him on a flight from Philly to AZ a few years back. In a suit, he still looked menacing.