Website Change We Can Believe In

what this all says to me isn't so much about the current administration, but the major news outlets. I don't expect them to give Obama the same critical treatment they gave Bush 43 (or Bush 41 or Reagan, etc), but their less-than-casual attitude toward whistle-blowers really cuts across the grain of everything they used to stand for. I'm not so naïve as to expect them to be truly fair and unbiased, but I never thought I'd live to see the press at large so blatantly set aside their responsibility for holding public servants accountable. by comparison with their treatment of Obama, the press turned on Jimmy Carter like they were starving piranha.

It's laughable, pathetic really. The press brow-beat themselves for giving W a "pass" w/r/t the War to bring down Saddam being mainly couched in the premise that he had "weapons of mass destruction". Never again will they take a face value the utterings of a government! They will investigate and find the stories behind the story. We won't get duped again! No, No!

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

You idiots are comical. Whining crying this and that... Shameless, I tell you!

Conservatives are like mice that scientists implanted false memories into... LoL

:-P :-P

You know who I blame: Clinton! It is all his (well and the witch too) fault!

Forward! Liberal media conspiracy. They are coming for your total recall shorty.

Whine and cheese fest carry on! Tide will turn back again after 2016 if the 'pubes get in... If not stick a an eternal fork in them!

Conservatives are like mice that scientists implanted false memories into... LoL

:-P :-P

You know who I blame: Clinton! It is all his (well and the witch too) fault!

Forward! Liberal media conspiracy. They are coming for your total recall shorty.

Whine and cheese fest carry on! Tide will turn back again after 2016 if the 'pubes get in... If not stick a an eternal fork in them!

How embarrassing for you EiI

110157534.jpg

All the misconceptions and caricatures that you so blindly believe in about Conservatives are exposed for all to see.

110157534.jpg

All the misconceptions and caricatures that you so blindly believe in about Conservatives are exposed for all to see.

Dude, it is joke & poking fun @ how everybody acts. The retard rodeo goes round and round. The whiny conservatives are sounding like the whiny libertards... And we go round and round!

Stop the cycle! Forward!

110157534.jpg

The sad thing for EiI is that he's not drunk when he comes up with his clown act. He's actually on duty, collecting federal tolls while he sucks in the diesel fumes, further damaging his mind while loosening his tongue.

among of the responsibilities of a free press is to hold all public servants, especially policy makers, accountable for their actions. are you willing to say that they've been applying the same critical eye to this administration as they did to the last one?

among of the responsibilities of a free press is to hold all public servants, especially policy makers, accountable for their actions.

Only according to the responsibilities as defined by the "free press."

In reality, they have one responsibility: to make money.

Don't worry about whistleblowers anymore, the government will just "adjust" our behavior.......................lol

White House Creates “Nudge” Squad To Shape Behavior.

The federal government is hiring what it calls a "Behavioral Insights Team" that will look for ways to subtly influence people's behavior, according to a document describing the program obtained by FoxNews.com. Critics warn there could be unintended consequences to such policies, while supporters say the team could make government and society more efficient.

While the program is still in its early stages, the document shows the White House is already working on such projects with almost a dozen federal departments and agencies including the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Agriculture

I mean, it’s not like they’re in bed with Google, Facebook, and all the old-style media or anything. Key quote: “Nudges can turn into shoves pretty quickly.”

Edited by B-Man

Don't worry about whistleblowers anymore, the government will just "adjust" our behavior.......................lol

I mean, it’s not like they’re in bed with Google, Facebook, and all the old-style media or anything. Key quote: “Nudges can turn into shoves pretty quickly.”

Oh, sweet. We're introducing the "kinder, gentler" version of a re-education camp?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker