Superfeet

ajzepp

Have any of you guys used these insoles? I just ordered a pair after doing some research and they arrived today. Only had a few hours to try them out, but so far I'm extremely impressed. I think these may be the real deal.

http://www.superfeet.com/

I use them in my running shoes--have been for years. I take out the shoe insoles and insert the superfeet and then put the shoe insole on top of them. I swear by them. They take a lot of the impact on 4 times a week 7 mile runs....before them lots of joint and muscle pain--after them -- very little.

Sorry, I thought that this was a thread about penguins. My mistake.

lol wut?

I use them in my running shoes--have been for years. I take out the shoe insoles and insert the superfeet and then put the shoe insole on top of them. I swear by them. They take a lot of the impact on 4 times a week 7 mile runs....before them lots of joint and muscle pain--after them -- very little.

Wow, that's impressive...I bought those new ones for dress shoes, but I can already see myself ordering some for the sneakers, too...I had no idea these would be this effective. Thanks for the feedback!

A good page for this query is Pdiatry Arena. Not all feet are created equal, a lot of these products test no better than sham orthotics devices in clinical trials for the reason that we believe orthotic device may do 2 things; control the moments about the foot and limit the movements of the foot. so if we can say, slow down your pronation at the subtalar, it may be enough to limit its affect or we can stop excessive pronation to have a similar effect... If your comfortable with the diagnosis of the foot pain, the by all means if this works, go for it. Biomechanics of human movement is complex and ongoing...

A good page for this query is Pdiatry Arena. Not all feet are created equal, a lot of these products test no better than sham orthotics devices in clinical trials for the reason that we believe orthotic device may do 2 things; control the moments about the foot and limit the movements of the foot. so if we can say, slow down your pronation at the subtalar, it may be enough to limit its affect or we can stop excessive pronation to have a similar effect... If your comfortable with the diagnosis of the foot pain, the by all means if this works, go for it. Biomechanics of human movement is complex and ongoing...

So Superfeet are crap then? I don't have any emotional attachment to this product, so just come out with it

AJ has a foot fettish again?

There's no way I could ever beat you in the fetish game, JB :w00t: