Addition by subtraction

from WGR550.com

"Gone are Chan Gailey, Dave Wannstedt, Kelvin Sheppard, Nick Barnett, George Wilson, Mark Anderson, Spencer Johnson, Chris Kelsay, Kirk Morrison, Kyle Moore and Terrence McGee."

The Bills are better now that these players and coaches are gone.

I do not like being in the position of agreeing with GR55......................but that statement is correct.

Below average coaches and average players, the replacements (I think) will be an improvement.

For anyone interested, here's the link: http://www.wgr550.com/two-bills-drive/16915167

The most significant quote from that piece was this:

Last season after the Patriots took their turn shredding the Bills defense, Tom Brady said Wannstedt never changed anything so they always knew where the Bills would be.

Well, if you're going to play this card. Add Dwan Edwards, Donte Whitner, Paul Pozualksksndfcannelope... all would be worth having on this team

Oh, hell, why not add Jabari Greer, Angelo Crowell, and Aaron Schoebel.

Edited by jboyst62

Has any of current coaching/front office asked Schoebel to unretire?

Not to my knowledge. I remember last season there was a lot of talk because Schoebel came in for his annual check up as part of the NFLPA deal. I cannot imagine Schoebel would be interested and I would truly doubt that these coaches want to waste their time with a guy like Schoebel.