tickets need help

meazza

hi guys, i live in montreal and i'd like to know how i can get tickets for next seasons game

it will be my first time travelling to the ralph with a friend who is a chiefs fan so we will be going to see KC buffalo and iwas just wondering whats the best way to purchase tickets and when do they usually go on sale... i'd also like to get very good seats since i don't make this trip too often

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot

;)

i hope my first experience at the  ralph will be one i wanna remember :P

203634[/snapback]

I'm sure it will be. As another out-of-towner, I always look forward to my next opportunity to see a game at Ralph Wilson Stadium. There is absolutely nothing like it.

<-- in line for season tickets for next season

hi guys, i live in montreal and i'd like to know how i can get tickets for next seasons game

it will be my first time travelling to the ralph with a friend who is a chiefs fan so we will be going to see KC buffalo and iwas just wondering whats the best way to purchase tickets and when do they usually go on sale... i'd also like to get very good seats since i don't make this trip too often

Does she speak English?? Are you in need of 50 yard line seats?? I have been know to be easily bribed (LA FIN DU MONDE).

Does she speak English?? Are you in need of 50 yard line seats?? I have been know to be easily bribed (LA FIN DU MONDE).

203769[/snapback]

does who speak english

i speak english french and italian and so does my friend who is a guy lol

by the way, im gonna be staying the saturday night in buffalo, and id like to know if there are some spots to easily get kitty :doh: lol

im undecided if i should make a stop in toronto the nigth before i heard the hotel parties there are sick, or else ill just go directly to buffalo

im not a big fan of strip clubs

hehe

too bad the best strip clubs are all in CANADA!

:lol:

204566[/snapback]