I may have been 'Onioned'

The Poojer

the picture of the dude is eerily similar to me...so much so i had to ask my kids if that was my picture...thankfully they said, no, his face is fatter....but holy hell the similarity is damn close...plus the by-line of Paoli, PA is my neighboring town....

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-dad-wants-to-watch-new-bluray-of-spring-break,33218/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

i am convinced they used a bunch of pictures and morphed them together...there is definitely me in that picture, but i am not completely bald on top, i wear glasses but holy crap....

Can you provide a pic of any hot women you work with?

Jim...I wrestled with that...then I realized that I just didn't give a f***...figured I'd give people some enjoyment if they chose/choose to run with...

Pooj. A bit of advice here for you. Never ever post a picture of an old, fat, bald, ugly guy and say it looks just like you. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

49 ,,holy shitz. I`m 54 and don`t look even close to that old man. What do some people do ,to get that old,that quick.

Some people gotta work for a living. ;-) :-P

"...The motherf*****s don't even work. That's why they're out at the f***in' game. They oughta go out and get a f***in' job and find out what it's like to go out and earn a f***in' living. Eighty-five percent of the f***in' world is working. The other fifteen percent come out here..."

You get the point... ;-)

Some people gotta work for a living. ;-) :-P

"...The motherf*****s don't even work. That's why they're out at the f***in' game. They oughta go out and get a f***in' job and find out what it's like to go out and earn a f***in' living. Eighty-five percent of the f***in' world is working. The other fifteen percent come out here..."

You get the point... ;-)

Yeah I doubt any work harder than me. Over 30 years in a auto-body shop.Not much heat in the winter . Sweat your neds in the summer. 30 acre property to maintain,plowing snow at 4 in the morning. Fixing equipment ,mowing 3hrs a week,weed wacking 2 hours every 2 weeks. planting 100 trees a year,on and on . Looks like the non workers ,white collars get fat and age quicker to me.

Yeah I doubt any work harder than me. Over 30 years in a auto-body shop.Not much heat in the winter . Sweat your neds in the summer. 30 acre property to maintain,plowing snow at 4 in the morning. Fixing equipment ,mowing 3hrs a week,weed wacking 2 hours every 2 weeks. planting 100 trees a year,on and on . Looks like the non workers ,white collars get fat and age quicker to me.

Maual labor has its advantage, but the drop off is steep and drastic!... But to an extent you are right. I do a lot of manual labor @ work, same as you... It catches up w/one when they are in their late 50's and after that it is all down hill quickly! Really, you may have the upper hand now, better to retire early or switch to an office job...

My brother runs a landscaping business so works his ass off in the summer. Works quite a bit in the winter doing work around the house. When your home is 150 plus years old it takes a lot of upkeep. But he's only 2 years older than me and has had a knee replaced, hip issues and looks a lot more than two years older than me.

My brother runs a landscaping business so works his ass off in the summer. Works quite a bit in the winter doing work around the house. When your home is 150 plus years old it takes a lot of upkeep. But he's only 2 years older than me and has had a knee replaced, hip issues and looks a lot more than two years older than me.

Gr8 point Chef... That is what I was implying. It is fine when one is younger, but start getting into your 50's and the work starts to wreck havoc... It is like these hot shot kids that do stuff like roofing or what not... Yeah, try and string out a 35 year career doing that everyday. They will get old, may take them a little bit to catch up, but the drop off is steep and then they quickly age faster!

Hope your brother can iron out what is ailing him!