Scrubs episode comes true.....

Just Jack

They should have stopped after season 8. The ending was epic.

Having JD walk down the hall on his way out after his last shift and see’s all the important people from past seasons to him (love seeing Hooch in a straight jacket saying “Hooch IS crazy”)

Best part was once JD walks outside he see’s flashes of how the rest of his life ends up. (Marrying Elliot, having children, finally getting that hug from Cox on Christmas morning and seeing his and Turk’s kids get engaged to each other)

It was a finale that left no question marks. You even found out what the Janitors name was!

It was a perfect mix of funny and serious. It really is one of those shows that makes you laugh and think.

I agree with others that say Perry Cox is one of the most underrated characters on TV.

The episodes with Brenden Fraser dying and when he is devastated after accidentally killing two patients and stays in his apartment drinking.

One that wasn’t mentioned that is one of my favorites is when he had to do a ride along in the ambulance with Molly Shannon and couldn’t stand how annoying she was, only to realize that her son had died and that she has no one and takes the time to show in interest in her.

Great show and amazing writing.

They should have stopped after season 8. The ending was epic.

Having JD walk down the hall on his way out after his last shift and see’s all the important people from past seasons to him (love seeing Hooch in a straight jacket saying “Hooch IS crazy”)

Best part was once JD walks outside he see’s flashes of how the rest of his life ends up. (Marrying Elliot, having children, finally getting that hug from Cox on Christmas morning and seeing his and Turk’s kids get engaged to each other)

It was a finale that left no question marks. You even found out what the Janitors name was!

It was a perfect mix of funny and serious. It really is one of those shows that makes you laugh and think.

It was a great final episode. Honestly, the only show I've seen that did it better was "6 Feet Under", which set the standard for all finales to shoot for.