Scrubs episode comes true.....

Just Jack

Study: Organ donor with rabies had 2 raccoon bites

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Air Force recruit whose organs were donated to four patients including a kidney recipient who died of rabies had at least two untreated raccoon bites several months before he became sick, and tests confirm his rabies-infected kidney caused the recipient's disease, according to a medical journal report. Doctors initially attributed the donor's death to other causes. But during an investigation prompted by the kidney recipient's death in February, lab testing found evidence of rabies in the donor's brain tissue and also detected encephalitis, a brain inflammation that can be caused by rabies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2SpQ1yk70

one of the more underrated tv series...at least i think so...i could spend an entire weekend watching back to back episodes(in fact i think i probably have)

There are a few episodes that if I saw them on, I may just skip them. Then there are others, like from the clip above, I'll watch the entire episode for just one part of it.

one of the more underrated tv series...at least i think so...i could spend an entire weekend watching back to back episodes(in fact i think i probably have)

I have found since we got Netfix that I don't like watching back to back to back episodes of a show over several weeks. All episodes end up being the same and become boring. I even tired of Mission Impossible after several weeks.

One of my favorite shows. On top of that, one of my favorite group of episodes. Believe this was a 3 part episode. At least 2. One where Coxy kills the 3 people and one where JD nurses him back to mental stability.

Another favorite is the episode where Brendan Fraiser dies. These episodes are less funny ibviously, but have some really good story and messages in them.

Other than that, one great series and yes, I have sat down and had all day scrub marathons.

One of my favorite shows. On top of that, one of my favorite group of episodes. Believe this was a 3 part episode. At least 2. One where Coxy kills the 3 people and one where JD nurses him back to mental stability.

Yep, this was the "part 1" episode, the second was the one you mention, where Coxy spends the whole episode in a drunken stupor at his apt, until JD comes over at the end.

I had an ex that would always wonder why and how I could sit on my butt all day in the afternoon to watch Scrubs on TV. That may be the only show I watch regularly to go with my cartoons.

Strangely, I have never seen the last few episodes. I guess I do not really care to...

I had an ex that would always wonder why and how I could sit on my butt all day in the afternoon to watch Scrubs on TV. That may be the only show I watch regularly to go with my cartoons.

Strangely, I have never seen the last few episodes. I guess I do not really care to...

If you're talking about Season 9, it seems to be a simple money grab by ABC to try to keep the series going. The episodes are okay, but not remember-able like the previous seasons.

My wife and I love Scrubs, though they shouldn't have come back for the last season. Perry Cox is one of the most underrated characters in the history of television.

The only thing that bothered me was how effeminate they made J.D. as the series went on. Unnecessary and lazy writing.

Did you at least watch up to where JD left (but didn't really leave)? That one was really well done.

To join Kim in Seattle or whatever to be near his kid? Then stayed? Yes.

No, it was well post-Kim. I think it was also the first season that wasn't on NBC, so it was probably very easy to miss.