( OT ) For all you relationship guru's out there..

Read you thread and here's what I got out of it:

You like a chick who likes druggies and idiots. You do everything for her. She lets you do everything for her. She does nothing in exchange for you. Finally tells you she's too busy for you.

The only thing missing is a best friend with a sledgehammer to hit you upside the head to make you think straight.

203986[/snapback]

Ah, the Reader's Digest Condensed version.

I love you, LA. :doh:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that she likes me, she likes the way I treat her, likes the way I remind her how amazing and beautiful she is, and likes everything else, she's just afraid to admit it..She's afraid to admit it because she's not use to such good treatment from a guy before..in the past month, I haven't talked to her at all, she has completely cut me off,......but the longer I leave her alone the more unsettling it gets to know that the woman Im falling for is there all by herself and not with me where she belongs..

You're a psycho.

Leaver her alone before somebody calls the cops.

You're a psycho.

Leaver her alone before somebody calls the cops.

204391[/snapback]

I had the same thought, only didn't dare say it.

I worked with a kid at Wegmans who was dating a girl in the store. I use the term loosely, it should read "stalking". This girl was freaked out, even asking me to talk to him. My response was "no way," but I did get the whole department calling him "Norman".

:doh: