Former NY Govenor Patterson "definitely looking" at congress r

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/politics&id=9181618

In New York politics, where unlikely comeback attempts are becoming common, one of the most unexpected may be developing as former Gov. David Paterson says he's may run for Congress if Rep. Charles Rangel retires. "I'm definitely looking at it," Paterson said Monday in his most expansive comments about the idea first floated in May.

Everytime I come to this forum, all that you can see in the new topics thread is unrelated crap like this. Is there any way to filter it out?

So a thread on a political message board talking about the ex-governor of one of the most important states running for congress is unrelated crap? Did you stumble in here by accident looking for the baseball forum?

Edited by Chef Jim

So a thread on a political message board talking about the ex-governor of one of the most important states running for congress is unrelated crap? Did you stumble in here by accident looking for the baseball forum?

He doesn't even know he's in PPP. He's on the "Forums" page that obviously shows all the different forums and over on the RH side it has a list of a half dozen or so "New Topics". You can click on them right from there.

There's a baseball forum? Hahahahaha. I'll have to look that up.

Found it. I see. It's like the consumer and fitness forums. Dead zones.

Edited by John Adams

There's a baseball forum? Hahahahaha. I'll have to look that up.

Found it. I see. It's like the consumer and fitness forums. Dead zones.

Similar to Detroit, the baseball forum was once a lively and active place.

Apparently Republican policies killed it.

It's right next to the very popular soccer forum. :rolleyes:

There's a thread about soccer on OTW for a B roster US team. Meanwhile the only baseball news being discussed around here is about Aaron Rodgers's salary bet. Yankees Orioles a few weeks ago in Prime time barely beat the international soccer game before it that was not in prime time. You'd think baseball would find a bottom in its drop to a fourth tier sport but not yet. Still working its way down.

There's a thread about soccer on OTW for a B roster US team. Meanwhile the only baseball news being discussed around here is about Aaron Rodgers's salary bet. Yankees Orioles a few weeks ago in Prime time barely beat the international soccer game before it that was not in prime time. You'd think baseball would find a bottom in its drop to a fourth tier sport but not yet. Still working its way down.

Ohhhhh, a thread about soccer with 59 posts in it with 90% from 3 guys. Meanwhile this board has a Baseball forum with 1,200 topics and 16,000 replies. Keep pushing that soccer popularity because you're the only one that believes it. Well except the three dykes at the wine bar my wife and I were at on Sunday.

Ohhhhh, a thread about soccer with 59 posts in it with 90% from 3 guys. Meanwhile this board has a Baseball forum with 1,200 topics and 16,000 replies. Keep pushing that soccer popularity because you're the only one that believes it. Well except the three dykes at the wine bar my wife and I were at on Sunday.

Well, if you put it that way, are we seriously going to get into a pissing match to see which sport is globally more popular? I mean, it's not even close.

Well, if you put it that way, are we seriously going to get into a pissing match to see which sport is globally more popular? I mean, it's not even close.

Care to look at other things that are wickedly popular globally? You know, like David Hasselhoff's music? The Trayvon Martin Racefest?

Popularity rarely equals quality.