The Blip

It's not interesting at all. It's neo-typical, liberal influenced thought in which nothing happens for a reason, and everything is guided by dumb luck rather than predicated on the merits of systemic structures and human choice.

The reason for America's era of economic dominance was built upon three factors:

1) an abundance of untapped natural resources and a vast territorial map

2) the unique protections and opportunities afforded by Western Property Law

3) a political and economic environment which encouraged innovation and entrepreneurship

Given that, I'll allow you to guess at the reason for our economic decline.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's not interesting at all. It's neo-typical, liberal influenced thought in which nothing happens for a reason, and everything is guided by dumb luck rather than predicated on the merits of systemic structures and human choice.

The reason for America's era of economic dominance was built upon three factors:

3) a political and economic environment which encouraged innovation and entrepanuership

entrepreneurship

3) a political and economic environment which encouraged innovation and entrepreneurship

And the fact that virtually every major competitor on the planet had to entirely rebuild their infrastructure. Thanks, WWII!