Mike and Mike "Two-a-days" July 29

Let me anticipate what will be said. Questions at QB, new coach, play in division with New England (reverent bow followed by 3 min discussion of how awesome BB is), Jairus Byrd holding out, difficult schedule. 5-11.

Golic 5-11

Greenie 6-10

Ruocco 7-9

They hit on pretty much all the points I anticipated - including the New England love. Didn't play up Byrd as much as I expected. Yawn.

Nice name Big Popi.

If Stevie ever leaves the Bills I was thinking about changing my name to Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon, or T.J. A.J. R.J. Backslashinfourth V. or I can just keep it.

Thanks - I got tired of being confused with a Red Sox fan. My other faves from that skit were Jackmerius Tacktheratrix and L'Carpetron Dookmarriot

Dr. Z. He really knew his stuff and put in the work. Does anyone else miss him?

YES! He was consistently one of the better writers and often included actual information. I learned things reading a Dr Z article compared to King who is the TMZ of football.

Over the years I've only noticed two exceptions to my personal complaint and observation that nobody in the media REALLY follows all 32 teams and most of the national media just recycles last year or repeats what everyone else says:

1. I don't think Jaws says anything until after he's seen game tape; and

2. Dr. Z. He really knew his stuff and put in the work. Does anyone else miss him?

Personally I think that Jaws is full of it 60% of the time, but that's just my opinion. Regarding these Bills...my heart is optimistic but my head says 4-6 wins. I have worries about the lines & LB's, then there's QB.

Actually, the *Pats love is to be expected. I was surprised by the Dolphin love fest they were having.

You can only go off what you have. Dolphins finished 7-9 last year and they added pieces on top of everyone being there for a full year. So all of that equals they should do better. All these guys can do is look at the paper and make decisions best on that.

Let me anticipate what will be said. Questions at QB, new coach, play in division with New England (reverent bow followed by 3 min discussion of how awesome BB is), Jairus Byrd holding out, difficult schedule. 5-11.

Do you contend we deserve better than that? When the Bills are relevant then the media will stop mailing it in on their predictions. I don't blame them the Bills are gonna have to earn it.

LV

Personally I think that Jaws is full of it 60% of the time, but that's just my opinion. Regarding these Bills...my heart is optimistic but my head says 4-6 wins. I have worries about the lines & LB's, then there's QB.

I don't disagree that he's wrong a lot. I just give him credit for putting in some research effort before he opens his mouth.