Von Miller suspensed for 6 games (ed.)

Heitz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Deadspin

The NFL has never suspended a player for six games. Here's why Von Miller could be the first: http://deadsp.in/6HJsnj6

Mort now saying a year is on the table. I guess that would be treating the two missed events (or whatever happened) as two seperate fails....

Both he and schefter agreeing a suspension is near 100% definite but whether its 4, 5, 6 or more games is up in the air

The Broncos have certainly had their share of "tabloid-esque" headlines lately. Good grief, it's almost something every week. Misbehaving executives, mounting injuries, suspensions...and don't forget the Elvis Dumervil fiasco.

Wonder what Peyton thinks about all of this...he comes from such a squeaky clean background and you never heard stuff like this out of Indy. Probably just focusing on the offense, but man...

The Broncos have certainly had their share of "tabloid-esque" headlines lately. Good grief, it's almost something every week. Misbehaving executives, mounting injuries, suspensions...and don't forget the Elvis Dumervil fiasco.

Wonder what Peyton thinks about all of this...he comes from such a squeaky clean background and you never heard stuff like this out of Indy. Probably just focusing on the offense, but man...

Plus all of the early injuries, ouch!

Peyton: Von who? Did we just sign a new WR? Oh - never mind then.

Those glasses dont make him look smart

LOL, when I first saw him on draft day I thought, wow, this is a guy who takes things seriously and is very intelligent. It was totally the glasses. LOL.

in order to officially get the six games it must have been pretty ugly in its execution

Next time, call me Von. I'll tell you how to explain away the specimen handling - Ryan Braun

Peyton: Von who? Did we just sign a new WR? Oh - never mind then.

LOL, when I first saw him on draft day I thought, wow, this is a guy who takes things seriously and is very intelligent. It was totally the glasses. LOL.

That's the problem with glasses now. Only nerds used to wear them. Now everyone does. The dumbest girl I ever dated looked like she just got done reading War & Peace because of her glasses!

Only relevant because I know how many people here would loved to have taken him (even though he was drafted before we picked):

http://www.usatoday....ension/2574781/

No word (per Sirius) on whether it's performance enhancing or substance abuse.

Big blow for the Broncos though!

So sick of this guy and he's only been around the NFL 2 seasons. So glad we didn't draft him!