Lefty!

Palmer's not even in the conversation................I actually do think Tiger will still catch Jack. If he gets one, the monkey will be off his back. He probably needs 1 every 7-8 majors.

But, I love Lefty and am so glad he won...............And, I'm even more psyched now to go to the PGA next month at Oak Hill!

Phil has been my favorite pro for about 15 years...I just always loved the creativity in his game and fearlessness -- and I also play left-handed. That fearlessness is likely what has prevented him from at least doubling his majors total, but he has evolved. I would definitely have been one to say Phil would never win the British Open -- just didn't believe he could play that sort of game for four rounds -- but wow, did he prove me wrong. I was absolutely glued to my chair yesterday and feel fortunate to have watched one of the greatest final rounds in major championship history.

Phil absolutely belongs in the same conversation with the game's all-time greats, and it's remarkable that at 43 he's now playing perhaps the best golf of his career.