Student gets suspended from Arizona college because...

...the teacher was speaking in English, the students sitting next to her were speaking in Spanish at the same time to translate the teacher, and she complained that she couldn't hear the teacher speak because of the Spanish being spoken at the same time:

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/071513_pima_english/pima-college-targeted-by-proenglish-group-over-classroom-spanish/

FTA:

According to the filings, after Bennett complained in March about students speaking Spanish, she met with a series of PCC administrators, who discounted her claims.

PCC officials told Bennett she was being suspended because she argued with an instructor about a test answer, complained about students speaking Spanish in and out of class, and displayed intimidating behavior toward students, staff and faculty, the filings said.

Munger declined to provide copies of the documents from PCC referenced in the filings, saying they would be filed with the court "in due course."

Bennett's claim said that the coordinator of PCC's nursing program, David Kutzler, called her a "bigot and a B word," and accused her of "discriminating against Mexican-Americans."

Bennett met with Dr. Ann Parker, Pima's vice president of Student Development, on April 4, and was told on April 22 by PCC police that she was suspended immediately and asked to leave the campus, the filings said.

Bennett was "physically confronted by six armed police officers when she arrived on campus ... handed her suspension papers and ordered to leave the campus under threat of armed force," Munger said.

I don't know about the truth of the story, but I do want to say:

I don't care what you look like or what language you're speaking, it isn't racist to tell you "Shut the !@#$ up" when you're being inconsiderate around others.

She's 50 and has been going to that school for 10 years? Something tells me she has bigger issues than those damned Mexicans!

That's an ageist, sexist, misogynistic, academic elitist, and psychologically insensitive thing to say. It's probably true too. But nonetheless...

That's an ageist, sexist, misogynistic, academic elitist, and psychologically insensitive thing to say. It's probably true too. But nonetheless...

The truly hilarious thing is that even Gene knows he'd be extolling her virtues of someone trying to better themselves if she were an illegal immigrant.

Heteronormative. Don't forget heteronormative.

The idiot left has a new toy to play with, and there she be.

Ah, come on, have some taco pie...

http://www.pillsbury...42-fc71ee8e4c88

I'm looking at your link....I'm thinking, this link is either really racist, sexist....and kinda funny...

...or it's yet another redirect to Peter Pan (as you are an IT guy with what I assume are the skills to pull that off)...

...or it's just taco pie.

I'm looking at your link....I'm thinking, this link is either really racist, sexist....and kinda funny...

...or it's yet another redirect to Peter Pan (as you are an IT guy with what I assume are the skills to pull that off)...

...or it's just taco pie.

Come on, click it, you know you want to....