Miami Hard Knocks NFLN

Is anyone watching this? I knew all about ochocinco getting cut for sucking and breaking the law. But I noticed that anyone who spoke out against it got traded or otherwise...Reggie Bush, Karlos Dansby and Jake Long. Then when they traded Vontae Davis, Shawn Smith spoke out and he is now on the Chiefs. Haha!

Is anyone watching this? I knew all about ochocinco getting cut for sucking and breaking the law. But I noticed that anyone who spoke out against it got traded or otherwise...Reggie Bush, Karlos Dansby and Jake Long. Then when they traded Vontae Davis, Shawn Smith spoke out and he is now on the Chiefs. Haha!

Well then I hope you don't work for the Miami Dolphins.

:)

Of course I don't work for them. I AM Bills through and through. It's a good show and we should know our enemy. I predict some good old fashioned Buffalo verse Miami awesomeness in the years ahead. That team is doing the same thing we are. Getting young and getting new. I just think it's hilarious that every player that spoke out against the coaching staff on the show is now on another team.

Now that I look back, San Jose, I guess I missed your sarcasm/joke. I should know better. Sarcasm is my first language. Still trying to pass the english test.

The thing that I took away from watching the series was the arrogant douchieness of Joe Philbin.

Really? He seems like a pretty normal, likable guy to me. At least by NFL coach standards

Can't explain it. Just a feeling that I got. Maybe it was the Dolphins shirt he was wearing?

You're right he is kind of a douche

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing that is funny is Miami's troubles with signing their rookies. Tannehill last year missed some of training camp b.c of contract issues and now Deon Jordan is missing camp b.c of contract issues.

Lol they signed Jordan practically right after I posted this :(

Edited by BuffaloFood