Big news in the breasturant business..

Just Jack

I have been to Hooters 4 times in the last 3 years and their food has got significantly better in the last 2 visits - both within the last 6 months. Their food is now better then an industry standard - Applebees. Their girls are also not as middle of the road as they used to be, it seems like better looking girls are now working there.

I have been to Hooters 4 times in the last 3 years and their food has got significantly better in the last 2 visits - both within the last 6 months. Their food is now better then an industry standard - Applebees. Their girls are also not as middle of the road as they used to be, it seems like better looking girls are now working there.

I have not been in many years because the food sucked. I could say the same thing about hard rock and a bunch of other iconic restaurants.

I have not been in many years because the food sucked. I could say the same thing about hard rock and a bunch of other iconic restaurants.

Give it a try some time. It is actually pretty good. I'd say twice as good as Applebees. They have a great burger there now.

Hooters closed up in Buffalo years ago. Not sure I've even seen one in over 5 years. I know it's a sin to say it but I really miss the breaded wings. Haven't seen breaded wings anywhere in Buffalo since they left.

Oh, and I miss the boobs too.

Hooters closed up in Buffalo years ago. Not sure I've even seen one in over 5 years. I know it's a sin to say it but I really miss the breaded wings. Haven't seen breaded wings anywhere in Buffalo since they left.

Oh, and I miss the boobs too.

Syracuse had two, both gone now. Closest I found while traveling for work years ago was one in NJ and one in CT.