No National Media On This One?

Where's all the talking head aholes on this one? Will Holder sick the DOJ on Rochestor? The kid didn't lay a hand on the guy either. Will Biden or Pelosi say "If I had a son he would look like Christopher?" I don't know if either really do I certainly hope not. Scary thought that either has reproduced.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

Yet another example of a wannabe with a gun taking things way too far. I'd rather see these types convicted. What an !@#$.

Did I miss the 200 page thread in which all you non-racist gun enthusiasts payed close attention to this trial and vehemently defended this man's right to defend himself with deadly force?

Yet another example of a wannabe with a gun taking things way too far. I'd rather see these types convicted. What an !@#$.

Did I miss the 200 page thread in which all you non-racist gun enthusiasts payed close attention to this trial and vehemently defended this man's right to defend himself with deadly force?

In an effort to educate your dumb ass:

http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/04/paid-payed.html

Do trials that receive no national attention and almost no local attention in a market that about 1% of PPP participants reside, usually result in a 200 page thread, dipshit?

Edited by Jauronimo

In an effort to educate your dumb ass:

http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/04/paid-payed.html

Lol, coming from you???

Nice job!

Do trials that receive no national attention and almost no local attention in a market that about 1% of PPP participants reside, usually result in a 200 page thread, dipshit?

The WNY market? Well this is a Bills board. I didn't realize you all were such slaves to the whims of the media like the rest of us liberal lemmings.

So, what's your take on this one, genius?

Lol, coming from you???

Nice job!

The WNY market? Well this is a Bills board. I didn't realize you all were such slaves to the whims of the media like the rest of us liberal lemmings.

So, what's your take on this one, genius?

The Rochester market, genius. Nice non-sequitur of a follow up.

This story got very little play here so I'd be willing to bet it got about zero coverage outside of Rochester. There was no outrage, marches, protests or cries of racism when the kid got shot while robbing cars. There were marches and protests occurring in Rochester for Trayvon, however.

Much like Zimmerman case, there really wasn't much evidence to convict. The jury got it right. Unlike the Zimmerman trial, zero opinion pieces were written about how to explain this tragedy to white children, or condemning the jurors as racists, or asserting that the outcome means its OK to gun down white children for walking around at night.

Edited by Jauronimo

Last I checked, the jury returned a verdict that I agree with, and no one's crying "institutional racism" a week later, putting a bounty on the guy's head, warping the story in the media, or trying to bring the force of the federal government down on him.

What, precisely, in this story deserves a 200 page thread?

Probably...since that thread was never started by all the lemmings blathering about their "outrage" over Cervin's death and the lack of justice.

This was the first I heard of it because the media was so dillgent on reporting this

Had I heard of this sooner, I would have brought it up

so if you happen to think that Zimmerman's actions don't merit a 2nd degree murder charge, then you're a racist gun-enthusiast?

I never heard of this case until I read about it in this thread.

And I found out about it only reading someones reply to another persons tweet! It wasn't on a news or even conservative website