Jay Leno --- just for laughs

Its so hip to like Letterman(which I do) and to make fun of/deride Leno.--Truth is Leno is the only one with the guts to be NON-PC in his humor esp regarding Obama and his crew. He IS the most popular of the late night comedians.But then again the people who like him just aren't hip enough.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so hip to like Letterman(which I do) and to make fun of/deride Leno.--Truth is Leno is the only one with the guts to be NON-PC in his humor esp regarding Obama and his crew. He IS the most popular of the late night comedians.But then again the people who like him just aren't hip enough.

Oh, spare us. John Stewart makes delicious fun of Obama and co. He's good at it.

Jay Leno's jokes are stale, and no amount of presidential humor really makes him edgy. He was making Monica Lewinsky jokes in like, 2003.

While we're talking about what was most popular... what was the most popular song last year? I'll bet it was really awesome and should not be held up to criticism.

Oh, spare us. John Stewart makes delicious fun of Obama and co. He's good at it.

Jay Leno's jokes are stale, and no amount of presidential humor really makes him edgy. He was making Monica Lewinsky jokes in like, 2003.

While we're talking about what was most popular... what was the most popular song last year? I'll bet it was really awesome and should not be held up to criticism.

Oh come on with Jon stewart...he is the biggest hipster magnet.In the end he kisses the arse of the PC crowd after slightly pushing the limits.

Good point about the most popular song...sorta--not sure if that's a valid comparison.

I really don't think hipness status comes from late show viewing selection. Late night comedians are themselves unhip and passé.....