I hate 53 page threads

theesir

I understand the need for limiting the number of threads on a topic, but there are times someone has a unique insight related to the Byrd matter and it has the potential to sprout its own conversation which is less about Byrd and more about something related; like the thread about teams refusing to play players signed by Parker- a thread that has the potential of a discussion of the roles of agents in team's plans. Should that be buried in a 53 page thread about Jarius Byrd?

The idea of having to pick through 53 pages of posts to find those unique insights is rather frustrating.

Now that I have said "Byrd" I expect this thread to me merged. :flirt:

Edited by theesir

I understand the need for limiting the number of threads on a topic, but there are times someone has a unique insight related to the Byrd matter and it has the potential to sprout its own conversation which is less about Byrd and more about something related; like the thread about teams refusing to play players signed by Parker- a thread that has the potential of a discussion of the roles of agents in team's plans. Should that be buried in a 53 page thread about Jarius Byrd?

The idea of having to pick through 53 pages of posts to find those unique insights is rather frustrating.

Now that I have said "Byrd" I expect this thread to me merged. :flirt:

Here's a tip for how you tell if you have a unique idea and whether it should be a new thread..

You don't. It's not unique and likely is about the original topic.