New uniform evidence?

eball

Guys, for sure 110% the half collar, flywire is gone. Official NFL style guides were released, and Buffalo has full collars, and it's not obnoxious looking like last years. Same with the road white uniforms. Can't remember if 1960's alternate was on the list though.

Hope this helps. Go Bills

Haven't been able to find the NFL style guides anywhere. Do you have a link or anything? This collar situation is driving me nuts. I wish the Bills would just come out and confirm it already.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't care about uniforms and collars? The Bills could dress in Santa Claus suits if they wanted. As long as they win, I'm happy. When they lose, I don't care how good they look doing it. I'm still despondent.

I care. I want the team to look good. And I know that players care. A jersey isn't going to be the difference between leaving and staying or coming here, but many players have said that they take the jerseys/colors into consideration.

And I also realize that the marketing department that does things like jersey designs and whatnot have nothing to do with winning and losing, so they can tweak the jerseys all they want to get the right look.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about uniforms and collars? The Bills could dress in Santa Claus suits if they wanted. As long as they win, I'm happy. When they lose, I don't care how good they look doing it. I'm still despondent.

the answer to you're question is most likely yes. Especially in this thread.

Guys, for sure 110% the half collar, flywire is gone. Official NFL style guides were released, and Buffalo has full collars, and it's not obnoxious looking like last years. Same with the road white uniforms. Can't remember if 1960's alternate was on the list though.

Hope this helps. Go Bills

Yeah but why are you not 120% sure?

I'll close this thread since I'm the one who started it. Clearly, based upon some "insider" reports and merchandise trickling into the Bills store, the Bills are losing the horsecollar/toilet bowl look this season, so we'll have to find something else to B word about. Shouldn't be too difficult.