Hot for Seabiscuit - Again: Texas Style

The pool raft guy. The horse can defend itself. But raping defenseless pool toys?

PETA would disagree with your assessment...probably a team of "horse whisperers" en route to Texas for counseling as we speak. The horse now feels violated....twice.

PETA would disagree with your assessment...probably a team of "horse whisperers" en route to Texas for counseling as we speak. The horse now feels violated....twice.

Good. Every time PETA does something dumb, I eat a cheeseburger. And I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger.

Some day this kind of thing will be accepted as acceptable just as other things which were once unacceptable like gay marriage. Question is will the animalphiles accept just acceptance or will they require equality and require marriage to become a right?

Some day this kind of thing will be accepted as acceptable just as other things which were once unacceptable like gay marriage. Question is will the animalphiles accept just acceptance or will they require equality and require marriage to become a right?

Naaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Trevino described Castillo as a laborer and said he has prior arrests for theft, marijuana possession, and most recently, cruelty to the horse, for which he was released from jail in April.

“The guy is practically harmless, except for the horse,” Trevino said. “I can’t just ignore this and allow it to keep happening.

Man, the bar is set pretty low for "practically harmless."