check ESPN.com, they have a NHL thing

Ramius

i checked it out, they do have some really brilliant ideas...but those bastards eliminated Buffalo, and went mainly with large market teams...its definitely worth a look tho...

202910[/snapback]

ESPN knows something about the NHL? Nah, not enough punks in the NHL.

ESPN knows something about the NHL?  Nah, not enough punks in the NHL.

202911[/snapback]

actually and somewhat surprisingly, in the entire little presentation of their idea, there wasnt a single boo-yah, fo'schizzle, or taking it to the hizzy...

i was surprised and pleased...

actually and somewhat surprisingly, in the entire little presentation of their idea, there wasnt a single boo-yah, fo'schizzle, or taking it to the hizzy...

i was surprised and pleased...

202914[/snapback]

But they want to get rid of Buffalo and keep teams like Atlanta I bet right??

Didnt Atlanta LOSE a team at one time??

If this is true, I have no use for their 'proposal'...next!

They and beyotches like Sherry Ross from the NY Daily News JUST dont want to go to Buffalo thats all.

Screw them all.

They and beyotches like Sherry Ross from the NY Daily News JUST dont want to go to Buffalo thats all.

Screw them all.

202925[/snapback]

yup, the only drawback is their city selection...buffalo is gone, but they have cities like vegas, atlanta, miami

hmmm, bring back hartford but ditch buffalo? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ESPNHL...

Screw them all.

202925[/snapback]

Yeah! How the hell do you eliminate Buffalo from hockey? First basketball now hockey? What's next? Chicken wings??? Aaaaauuughhh..... :)

yup, the only drawback is their city selection...buffalo is gone, but they have cities like vegas, atlanta, miami

hmmm, bring back hartford but ditch buffalo?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  ESPNHL...

202929[/snapback]

That right there shows that their proposal is nothing but $elf $erving propoganda to bring back their beloved Whalers....I wouldnt mind seeing the Whale back, I liked Hartford...but what evidence shows that Buffalo SHOULDNT be in the NHL besides an owner who was a POS and a flat out crook??? NY Islanders attendence figures for the most part over the last several years are AWFUL, they arent popular in NY and they had a crook owner, how come they are still around??? Why not them?? (I didnt see it, but I bet they are still part of their "plan"

Attendence figures for the Sabres, with the ecxception of the year of the bankrupcy, are very solid....the numbers dont lie.

ESPN can kiss my ass.

Screw them all.

202925[/snapback]

even better they put one back in Hartford but dumped Buffalo and kept Atlanta and Miami.

Please what a joke!