Miss South Carolina contestant - would ya?

Just Jack

Honestly she doesn't look like she could be Miss Any State. Grading out at a solid 7 I would say. I know South Carolina can do better. C'mon guys forget the pc bullshite and pick a worthy candidate.

Honestly she doesn't look like she could be Miss Any State. Grading out at a solid 7 I would say. I know South Carolina can do better. C'mon guys forget the pc bullshite and pick a worthy candidate.

I can agree. A 7 would be good compared to the average girl worth rating in SC.

A 6. Minus 1 for that atrocious belt.

Really, I'm not in the habit of grading on accessorization...but come on, woman. That thing is !@#$ing hideous.

Of course yes.

But damn. How is she in the running?

Honestly you can go to any mall here in the la area and see a bunch of hispanics/spanish waaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than her.

Ps. Her "girlfriend" looks like a dude. Just date a freaking dude that can lick you all night long... Lesbians are stupid.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

An African-American Latina lesbian. One can only imagine how much that trifecta would help you win government contracts.

on a side note. african american hispanic mixes have big o booties with pretty faces. if you're into that sort of thing, like me.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl