Hot for Teacher: Rural Texas Style

In Australia shed be looking for a new career & one that doesn't have kid contact for life. She'd go onto a National paedophile database too. Is this similar in the US?

No. Here in the US we praise the young boy for nailing an older woman, and she retires early with a full state pension and the scorn of the local PTA before either posing for Hustler or landing a spot on the new reality show called "I Popped Your Son's Cherry."

No. Here in the US we praise the young boy for nailing an older woman, and she retires early with a full state pension and the scorn of the local PTA before either posing for Hustler or landing a spot on the new reality show called "I Popped Your Son's Cherry."

You forgot the part where she goes on 'Administraive Leave' for two years at full pay and benies while everyone drags their feet on deciding to punish her.

You forgot the most important detail. During this lady's legal process, 16 male teachers will be executed for raping teenage girls before they have their their day in court. 15 of them will be posthumously exonerated.