Fat-a$$ kicked out of water park for wearing a bikini

I am a big mouth here on the weight issue. This woman is fat, obese, whatever.

She can look good or great and be a Saint ... But she is still fat. And a crybaby.

Ill give her credit for going so far in the right direction. Ill also say the people that booted her were dumb. But it's silly it's a news story, and it shouldn't be off limits to call out our countries unhealthy views on health.

Made the Aust news... Then we had the story of the man who was 145kg in Jan for his Medicare funded special med review that decided he required Surgery and categorised him. 4 months later he turned up for pre surgery 10kg heavier, was told he was now too large for surgery and he'd have to either lose weight or go elsewhere. He's now claiming discrimination. The hospital I work built a brand new midwifery ward- beds, the lot. Then they start getting women over 220kg that can't be supported by the old brand new bariatric midwifery bed and of course not to offer the bed is discriminatory, so the year old beds were replaced with 250kg midwifery beds...All free on Medicare, no questions, no reciprocal health requirements. After your birth we'll wait to fund... ...

Edited by Shamrock

Made the Aust news... Then we had the story of the man who was 145kg in Jan for his Medicare funded special med review that decided he required Surgery and categorised him. 4 months later he turned up for pre surgery 10kg heavier, was told he was now too large for surgery and he'd have to either lose weight or go elsewhere. He's now claiming discrimination. The hospital I work built a brand new midwifery ward- beds, the lot. Then they start getting women over 220kg that can't be supported by the old brand new bariatric midwifery bed and of course not to offer the bed is discriminatory, so the year old beds were replaced with 250kg midwifery beds...All free on Medicare, no questions, no reciprocal health requirements. After your birth we'll wait to fund... ...

No worries. Obamacare will fix that.

Edited by Doc