Fat-a$$ kicked out of water park for wearing a bikini

Waa waaa waa. A woman gets told to put more clothes on at a private establishment and feels the need to call the cops and the news to cry about it.

What a poor poor woman, what a tragic story. I feel horrible for this woman.

so you are saying you cannot see past her weight problem and see a pretty face? sounds like we/you have a shallow problem as well. no one said she looked skinny, simply that she looked great. apparently some find beyonce overweight...i see a beautiful woman that i enjoy looking at. Melissa McCarthy is definitely overweight, but her humor makes her very attractive to me. And she lost 100 pounds so i am pretty sure she identified that she had an obesity problem and began working on correcting that.

Ok I disagree with her getting kicked out but all of you saying she looks great proves we have a major obesity problem in the country. She's a porker.

Ok I disagree with her getting kicked out but all of you saying she looks great proves we have a major obesity problem in the country. She's a porker.

I still don't understand why the OP felt the need to call her a "fat ass." Seems like a real unnecessary shot considering she is overweight, but hardly on the large side of that scale.

The difference is, she used to be a much bigger porker and is trying to get her weight down.

No one was calling her the second coming of Kate Upton. <_<

I still don't understand why the OP felt the need to call her a "fat ass." Seems like a real unnecessary shot considering she is overweight, but hardly on the large side of that scale.

Because if you can't call her "fat ass" what reason is there to start a thread?

Ill agree chef. Our society is moving in a very unhealthy direction and becoming more and more accepting of it. Ill give this woman credit for trying to change and seemingly being on the right track....

but I think pooj seemingly trying to shame you for calling out the obesity problem in America is silly. Call me superficial but I also don't find it attractive when people don't take care of their bodies and physical well being. That doesn't mean they can't have any redeeming qualities, but caring about ones own health and well being is an important positive attribute in my book. I don't expect perfection looks wise but being unhealthy is an issue and I don't think it's fair to play the superficial card on that. Using beyonce and McCarthy in the same post is nonsense.

Edited by NoSaint

I brought Beyonce up because a prior thread had people indicating she was too thick and too big, so based on this boards prior discussions based on this very topic is not nonsense. And if my comments cause someone to feel shame, I'm OK with that...I guess

Ill agree chef. Our society is moving in a very unhealthy direction and becoming more and more accepting of it. Ill give this woman credit for trying to change and seemingly being on the right track....

but I think pooj seemingly trying to shame you for calling out the obesity problem in America is silly. Call me superficial but I also don't find it attractive when people don't take care of their bodies and physical well being. That doesn't mean they can't have any redeeming qualities, but caring about ones own health and well being is an important positive attribute in my book. I don't expect perfection looks wise but being unhealthy is an issue and I don't think it's fair to play the superficial card on that. Using beyonce and McCarthy in the same post is nonsense.

I brought Beyonce up because a prior thread had people indicating she was too thick and too big, so based on this boards prior discussions based on this very topic is not nonsense. And if my comments cause someone to feel shame, I'm OK with that...I guess

Meh. There's a big difference between "she's a bit thick for my liking" and "she's very unhealthy" like McCarthy.

I don't think singling this woman out at the pool was reasonable but likewise I don't think it's reasonable to ignore the health crisis that is obesity as if its being superficial